i'm not new but i'm new to the board

new to the 40cal forums?

joem

i'm not new but i'm new to the board

Post by joem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:16 pm

my name is joem, and i'm a cs-aholic. :oops:

i've been playing cs for too long, but i've been playing at 40cal servers for only about 6-8 months maybe? mostly on the warcraft 3 server but a little gun-game here and there too.

generally, 40cal are the only servers i try to play on. the performance of the servers is usually top notch, (helps to be local in california) most of the players are pretty friendly and some of the regulars are pretty dern good and challenging to play against too. :)

when i was new to the servers, it seemed kinda foreign, and i was wondering the things i said never came out right :?: but i accept 40cal as a family server, and i try to point out the rules to new players as much as i can. the web of regulations can be pretty complex, and apparently, i'm still learning them.

( http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=41&t=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

i hope you guys take my introducing myself as my intent of being nice and not being gone by trying to be uppity-or anything like that, and that i can continue to play on my favorite server ;)

Belcross

Re: i'm not new but i'm new to the board

Post by Belcross » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Hey joem welcome to the forums

It took a ban for you to sign up :lol:

joem

Post by joem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:24 pm

yea i'd rather be playing be playing some wc3, too be quite honest :oops: but since, i'm here already...why not... :mrgreen:

hai guize?

Tunari

Post by Tunari » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:31 pm

joem wrote:yea i'd rather be playing be playing some wc3,
Well, until ur ban is settled, there are 7 other servers to play in. See leftside towards top of forums for links.

Try the new Diablo server out. 8-)
here are the rules and how to for the Diablo goodies
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... f=28&t=594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tuna

[T]ran: Tuna u there
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: yeah
[T]ran: I accidently banned myself :[
Name: ~| Fury |~ Dr.Tran {F5}
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: ok, hold on a minute

joem

Post by joem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:40 pm

yea, like i said, i like the gungame and also the deathmatch a little bit too, but wc3 is my favorite. :oops: i was actually suprised that i could enter those servers while i was banned from wc3 at the same time. oh well, i think i'm gonn eat some food and maybe hop in in a little while Image

if this server had a thumbs up emoticon, i would use it, so i brought in my own :mrgreen:

unfortunately, i don't have diablo, tunari. :cry: just CS. my computer is pretty slow so i'm somewhat forced to play old games and i'm also kinda set in my ways. i'm sure some of you guys can relate, right?

joem

Post by joem » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:45 pm

i'm learning so much....so quickly....so diablo is just another CS mod huh? interesting........ :shock:

Tunari

Post by Tunari » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:08 pm

joem wrote:i'm learning so much....so quickly....so diablo is just another CS mod huh? interesting........ :shock:
yep, it's a server game. Since you like WC, I thought it might be a similar environment you'd enjoy. Again, click on the link I posted above to see the rules on characters and things to find.
Tuna

[T]ran: Tuna u there
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: yeah
[T]ran: I accidently banned myself :[
Name: ~| Fury |~ Dr.Tran {F5}
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: ok, hold on a minute

Dean

Post by Dean » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:47 am

joem wrote:my name is joem, and i'm a cs-aholic. :oops:
Classic line!! hehe :lol:

Sup bro, nice to meet you. I've seen you in the servers. Welcome to the fourms. I agree, we need a thumbs up icon =P
-[.40 cal ]- Dean ****

Venom's awesome skills! <3 Venom

hamb0ne

Post by hamb0ne » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:00 am

hey buddy. :D welcome.

joem

Post by joem » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Dean wrote:
joem wrote:my name is joem, and i'm a cs-aholic. :oops:
Classic line!! hehe :lol:

Sup bro, nice to meet you. I've seen you in the servers. Welcome to the fourms. I agree, we need a thumbs up icon =P
thnx guys :D i've been playing this game sine beta 4 :oops: took a break for a long while but it's the all the new mods and everything that keep it goin Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself!”