UWC3

got a problem? lets hear it!

Prepared

UWC3

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 pm

I just joined the UWC3 server and saw that Exotic was level 50 on the server. That is now at least two admins, Myles being the other, who have level 50 on the server. The BEST players on the server aren't even close to level 45. Does being an admin now entitle someone to abusing the system to get ahead of everyone else? A lot of players have worked and continue to work very hard to get to the top levels and to progress there characters and its very frustrating to see admins abusing their abilities to circumvent the system. The server once already had to have an XP reset due to an admin handing out XP to a large group of players. Is it now acceptable for just a few admins to be given free levels while everyone else has to play and earn them? The highest level person on the server I believe is level 42? Level 50 is a month or two away at least because of the sheer amount of kills, mending, armor reparing, phoenixing, defusing, planting, etc. to get the XP required. Why is any of this allowed to happen? In a chat conversation with Myles, which I did not save, so take it for what it is, he said that Knee High Jedi and unison were the ones handing out XP. I don't know how much truth there is behind that statement, so don't get all upset or accuse me of pointing fingers, I'm just repeated something Myles told me, and again, I don't have proof.

The fact of the matter is admins have abused their abilities giving out XP to players on the UWC3 and it is in no way fair or legitimate, and it is an insult to the players who consistently and regularly play there. Thank you.

TSLOW

Re: UWC3

Post by TSLOW » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Prepared wrote:I just joined the UWC3 server and saw that Exotic was level 50 on the server. That is now at least two admins, Myles being the other, who have level 50 on the server. The BEST players on the server aren't even close to level 45. Does being an admin now entitle someone to abusing the system to get ahead of everyone else? A lot of players have worked and continue to work very hard to get to the top levels and to progress there characters and its very frustrating to see admins abusing their abilities to circumvent the system. The server once already had to have an XP reset due to an admin handing out XP to a large group of players. Is it now acceptable for just a few admins to be given free levels while everyone else has to play and earn them? The highest level person on the server I believe is level 42? Level 50 is a month or two away at least because of the sheer amount of kills, mending, armor reparing, phoenixing, defusing, planting, etc. to get the XP required. Why is any of this allowed to happen? In a chat conversation with Myles, which I did not save, so take it for what it is, he said that Knee High Jedi and unison were the ones handing out XP. I don't know how much truth there is behind that statement, so don't get all upset or accuse me of pointing fingers, I'm just repeated something Myles told me, and again, I don't have proof.

The fact of the matter is admins have abused their abilities giving out XP to players on the UWC3 and it is in no way fair or legitimate, and it is an insult to the players who consistently and regularly play there. Thank you.
After the incident of the Xp giveaway, the XP menu was removed for all admins below 4*.
There isnt any way they could have been givin Xp.
Ven: if you want to dl it
Ven: i have a 10 day pass
TSLOW ***: I'm bad as it is
TSLOW ***: no point in trying at something I know i fail at
Ven: thats not true
Ven: you still play cs =X
TSLOW ***: LOL!

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

So then a 4* is abusing their admin and handing it out to select individuals unfairly. Can I pay and buy XP too?

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

The fact it has to be a 4* just makes this matter a lot worse.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:42 pm

If you have a problem with this, why not PM a 4* admin asking about it, rather than being a little crybaby about it.
Myles and Exotic play the server 24/7, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about with "the best" players.
So, uh. My 10 cents in this..
GET BETTER AND STOP CRYING.

Oh and, to quote Belcross..
"If you intend to make a false report, you will be banned permanently for making false allegations. You're just wasting our time on your false allegation instead of us enjoying a good game."

Where is your proof, kind sir?

"To accuse an admin you must have solid proof. A demo with status or screenshot
It doesn't matter if you're the owner's BFF, a 4* friend/brother/sister/dog/cat/etc. Accusing an admin is a serious matter as mentioned above, do not post if you have nothing to prove your claims!"

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 pm

The proof? Log into the server and look at their characters. They're level 50. Playing in a server ALL the time doesn't make someone good. I can name 20+ people on the server who are better than Myles or Exotic. I don't have any problems with them, or anyone else, its the fact an admin handed them level 50. Because level 50 right now is IMPOSSIBLE to have just given the amount of time the server has been up. It's impossible. So there is your proof.

And I love how an admin is now insulting a regular with the statement "GET BETTER AND STOP CRYING." And being a "crybaby." Are we seriously resulting to insults now? You're an admin, BE NICE OR BE GONE. Follow your own rules before you come in here and start blasting me. Thank you sir.

I have a legitimate complaint. Someone, whoever they are, has passed out a bunch of XP. It HAS to be an admin because if you aren't one, you can't do this. So this fits into this particular forum perfectly. Admin abuse or injustice. This isn't me crying at all. I'm one of the best players on the server, I'm not the highest level, but I'm up there, and to my knowledge there is only 1 person who when I go head to head with he kills me more than 50% of the time. So this isn't me being some terrible player complaining that someone else is beating me. I can beat Exotic and Myles no problem. No offense intended there either. The point is the principle behind the situation. Someone handed out XP to other admins, and not just one level, two, or five, they passed out 50. Level 50 when it's impossible. And level 50 when the server was RESET ONCE BEFORE because someone passed out experience. That is my problem.

And just to address every aspect of your post, the remark of "the best players" was meant to show that the top players in the server AREN'T level 50. Exotic just today admitted that he wasn't good. His words, not mine. I don't say this to insult them. Because its not an insult. The fact is, there are people better than Myles and Exotic. And those players, who are better, who play in the server regularly, aren't yet level 50. So given the fact that players who play just as much, if not more than Myles and Exotic AREN'T level 50, how can Myles and Exotic BE level 50 without help? Point and case sir, its IMPOSSIBLE. Meaning an admin HAD to have done it.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 pm

TSLOW wrote:
Prepared wrote:I just joined the UWC3 server and saw that Exotic was level 50 on the server. That is now at least two admins, Myles being the other, who have level 50 on the server. The BEST players on the server aren't even close to level 45. Does being an admin now entitle someone to abusing the system to get ahead of everyone else? A lot of players have worked and continue to work very hard to get to the top levels and to progress there characters and its very frustrating to see admins abusing their abilities to circumvent the system. The server once already had to have an XP reset due to an admin handing out XP to a large group of players. Is it now acceptable for just a few admins to be given free levels while everyone else has to play and earn them? The highest level person on the server I believe is level 42? Level 50 is a month or two away at least because of the sheer amount of kills, mending, armor reparing, phoenixing, defusing, planting, etc. to get the XP required. Why is any of this allowed to happen? In a chat conversation with Myles, which I did not save, so take it for what it is, he said that Knee High Jedi and unison were the ones handing out XP. I don't know how much truth there is behind that statement, so don't get all upset or accuse me of pointing fingers, I'm just repeated something Myles told me, and again, I don't have proof.

After the incident of the Xp giveaway, the XP menu was removed for all admins below 4*.
There isnt any way they could have been givin Xp.
no tslow i think 3*'s can still give exp so i dont think prepared is lying cause myles told me thats how he got to 50 too but im not poinitng fingers jsut wat myles told me. Cause i think theres something about certains flags that i've heard about before, so the 3*'s has to have access to the xp menu.

Alpha

Post by Alpha » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:58 pm

You sure missed some things..
Prepared wrote: And I love how an admin is now insulting a regular with the statement "GET BETTER AND STOP CRYING." And being a "crybaby." Are we seriously resulting to insults now? You're an admin, BE NICE OR BE GONE. Follow your own rules before you come in here and start blasting me. Thank you sir.
I am no admin buddy. I think I reserve the right to insult you, but that wasn't an insult, it was the blunt truth in my eyes. I think I'm following the rules, don't you?
Thanks.
Prepared wrote:The proof? Log into the server and look at their characters. They're level 50. Playing in a server ALL the time doesn't make someone good. I can name 20+ people on the server who are better than Myles or Exotic. I don't have any problems with them, or anyone else, its the fact an admin handed them level 50. Because level 50 right now is IMPOSSIBLE to have just given the amount of time the server has been up. It's impossible. So there is your proof.
Hard proof? No?
Prepared wrote:And I love how an admin is now insulting a regular with the statement "GET BETTER AND STOP CRYING." And being a "crybaby." Are we seriously resulting to insults now? You're an admin, BE NICE OR BE GONE. Follow your own rules before you come in here and start blasting me. Thank you sir.
Hello, I am a regular. I quit several months ago. I don't know if you're color blind, but my name is in RED. That was not an insult, that is my opinion of you. Be nice or be gone? Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I have my own right to blast you when I want to.
Maybe you just disregarded my statement about PM'ing a 4*?
You're sure starting a lot of controversy over a small issue.

Now, to address every aspect of your post.
Prepared wrote:I have a legitimate complaint. Someone, whoever they are, has passed out a bunch of XP. It HAS to be an admin because if you aren't one, you can't do this. So this fits into this particular forum perfectly. Admin abuse or injustice. This isn't me crying at all. I'm one of the best players on the server, I'm not the highest level, but I'm up there, and to my knowledge there is only 1 person who when I go head to head with he kills me more than 50% of the time. So this isn't me being some terrible player complaining that someone else is beating me. I can beat Exotic and Myles no problem. No offense intended there either. The point is the principle behind the situation. Someone handed out XP to other admins, and not just one level, two, or five, they passed out 50. Level 50 when it's impossible. And level 50 when the server was RESET ONCE BEFORE because someone passed out experience. That is my problem.
I don't think this is the complaint section. This isn't you crying at all? Riiight. A PM would of served just as fit, without having the whole community coming here to see it like this. You're one of the best players on the server! Is it just me, or is this jealousy that they are 50 and you are not? Principle behind the situation.. This goes right back to my PM statement.

I'm not going to respond to your last paragraph, since quite frankly, it's you repeating yourself, just as I am. SEND A PM AND GET THIS THREAD CLOSED.

Prepared

Post by Prepared » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Former admin, same difference, you know the rules. End of story. And whether or not you feel something is a fact or not doesn't change the fact its an insult. I could say a lot of things, feel they are facts, and therefore am justified... It doesn't change the fact its breaking the rules. Also. I have previously PM'ed someone regarding this matter, and this was originally when only Myles had level 50... its been sometime since I spoke to this individual and now another admin has 50. So I have PM'ed someone and nothing has happened except the problem getting worse. Hence a post.

Myles

Post by Myles » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:44 pm

In a chat conversation with Myles, which I did not save, so take it for what it is, he said that Knee High Jedi and unison were the ones handing out XP. I don't know how much truth there is behind that statement, so don't get all upset or accuse me of pointing fingers, I'm just repeated something Myles told me, and again, I don't have proof.
Well I was lvl 34 before KHJ gave me level 50. He also offered Quongping level 50 since he is Rank 1 in UWC3 server but Quongping denied it becuause he enjoys killing everyone else for his XP. Also, ExOtic told me that Unison was the one who gave Him level 50. 3*'s do have acces to XP because Unison was the first level 50 in the game.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”