Oral-B Application <3

Post by Oral-B » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:12 pm

Personal Information!
Name: Faisal
Cs Game Name:Oral-B
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:3955077
Hobbies: Playin Sports, Paint ball
Job: part time worker at Mc. Donalds
Comments: I hope that i get a approtunity to join a ever respected Growing community.. I will try my best to make everyone Enjoy there time in 40 cal servers. And will follow all the rules ., and will force them.

Joining Information!

How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: about 1 month

Why are you interested .40 cal?: I am intrested In Joing 40 cal because i want to be a part of a Great community, who are postive and unique and there are alot of good mature.respected members and also good fun servers . I want to be a part of the famaily .

How did you hear of us?: From a freind

What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: I think that 40 cal is diffrent from other clans because in other clans there are obuser to admin. vary amature members. that don't respect you, and don't follow the rules. In 40cal there are vary mature members who respect your decisions and will listen to you , and members who follow the rules and live by it .. and don't tolerate people that don't follow it .

Are you in any other clan now:? No

Will you be a dedicated member?: Yes , defenitly :D

have you been a member/reg before?: No

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL FOUR questions below)

1. I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: Yes, i understand and i will try to pay it off.

2. I understand i can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules?: Yes

3. I understand i may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? Yes and i will try my best to resolve the problem.

4. I understand i must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! yes .I understand.

Thnx for the opprotunity to show you alittle something about me , and hope that i get a chance to join a great community , Thnx <3 :P

Venom
Site Admin

Re: [T]@LIBAN Application <3

Post by Venom » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:18 pm

Good luck on your app

Play post enforce

A 4* or sammy will let you know once your app is accepted or denied.
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Mayhem

Post by Mayhem » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Good luck with your app. bro!These are good people and i think you'd make a good addition here.
Remember to stay active in forums/server and play/post/enforce the rules.

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 pm

Sweet man you're apping

Got my vote, if i had one lol

GL
~| Fury |~ indiRanger {F3}
<3 Savio

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

I think this is a great opportunity to ask potential members some important questions. Please answer truthfully as it will give us the best idea of who you are and your personality for those who may not have had a chance to get to know you.

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not?

3. You say you're 17, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest? Give examples.

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave? (Answer both, please)

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? (Answer both, please)

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

I look forward to your answers, and good luck!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

status

Post by status » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

good luck bro, its nice to see u applying here
status.mk1

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 am

Thnx for your support guyz ;)

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 am

1. If you were to get accepted in to the clan, and at any time (at any rank) you had a problem with a specific admin, or with something going on in the clan - how would you handle your concerns?- First i would try to resolve the problem with the person, but if it can't be resolved with them then i would go and talk to the to the high ranking 40cal members , and see what the would do in my situation.

2. We require dedication and maturity. How long would you be willing to wait for the admin to decide if you should be accepted or not? I would wait tell you guyz think that i am ready for it.

3. You say you're 17, maturity is HUGELY important, and most teenagers don't necessarily hold the necessary maturity that we're looking for. What makes you different and more mature than your peers? In other words - why do you stand out from the rest? Give examples. I think that i am diffrent from the other teenagers , because i know what dedication is , and also i am mentor at my school and i am also in leadership groups . I think that i more mature than other 17 year olds because since i was alittle i was thought to be a leader not a follower and not change your attitude and respect other .

4. If you are accepted to -[.40 cal ]- how long do you plan to stay? What could potentially change your mind about being a member and cause you to leave?-- personally i would stay for ever i don't anything would change my mind , except if something happens to my computer or my steam .

5. Do you want to join -[.40 cal ]- just for the admin/mod possibilities? How would you react if you felt that you were working hard for a promotion and when the time came you were not given that promotion? -- the admin and mod are nice to have but thats not the only thing why i joined 40cal. If i didn;t get promotted i will not be sad , i will try to see my mistakes and try to to solve it for the upcomming time.

6. Being an admin is not always easy, and most definitely not always fun work. You're not always everyone's favorite person, and at times you'll be met with quite a bit of animosity and resistance when you have to enforce rules, even from your friends. It also can cause your scores and ranks to go down from having to pause to complete a ban, warn someone, et cetra and you won't always be able to just play carefree like you used to, when you're in the servers, there's no "on" or "off" the clock, and often times regs will pull you into a server if you're on steam and not playing. Are you prepared for all of this? Why do you think so? How do you plan to cope with some of the stressors that come along with being an admin?

1. I think i am prepared for this because i had admin in other server before i have experinced in that feild.i would cope with the stress by listening to music :D , and enjoy playin cs.

Thnx, for the questions Mrs.Jacki .

Faisal <3

Mrs.Jacki

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 am

Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions! They definitely help, good luck buddy, ask if you need anything!
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:12 am

Thnx bro.. If i need something i will ask u guyz :ugeek:

Return to “Joining 40cal!”