REDSKINS: The following is a service announcement

you guys are the best! .40cal loves you!

REDSKINS

REDSKINS: The following is a service announcement

Post by REDSKINS » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Greetings earthlings,

On behalf of the galactic coalition of video game performance metrics optimization, I have the unique and by far most distinct honor of welcoming you to read this post (brought to you by the designer of forums, host of gaming servers and http web hosts, solvers of problems, pringles, awkwardly enough also brought to you by grandma utz, and most importantly brought to you by .40 cal).

I truly appreciate this group of gamers. I've played CS in a mod capacity for around 10 years, in or around the time mod play; especially wc3 and the consequent genome of custom mods was created. I've always been fascinated. I have had the pleasure of playing in amazing situations, and by that I mean that once upon a time in a "bubble babble" esque map, I descended over 1000 stories to get 1 single crouched knife kill.. Moments that make it all worth while are our destiny!

The admins and regulars in this game are friends to me. I surely have no idea how to find Krusty when he's human cloaker baiting me into a situation that I have absolutely no chance of getting out of (or during legoland he is rich enough after a few rounds to get flames [which is a totally amazing strategy i didn't even know about that item he's cleaning up]). DIvech makes me have nightmares similar to "when moose attack." If he's undead, don't rush against him.. It's a bad idea (which I've learned many a hardtimeway). Nammoc is diverse and dangerous in general I can't put my thumb down and be like that's what's going to happen.. The bottom line is that we play a boutique game and that this game while ancient is far more advanced than our strategic capabilities.. We have our brilliant moments though..

I want to thank everyone who supported me via post and who vs battles me all the time.. I thank you for welcoming me into this group, one of which I certainly hold in high esteem. It's absolutely my honor to wear the .40 cal tag, and I will consistently represent and manage as it is deemed appropriate.

Sincerest Thanks,

REDSKINS

namnoc

Re: REDSKINS: The following is a service announcement

Post by namnoc » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 am

Damn...my shout out was lame compared to this one... :mrgreen:
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:26 am

8-)
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:39 am

nice :D

Return to “Shout out/Thank you!”