Zombie Plague Left4Dead Gun XP V1.0.0 @ EnigmaPlay Edition

L4D - 1000 Ammo Pack Bank

Glazed

Re: Zombie Plague Left4Dead Gun XP V1.0.0 @ EnigmaPlay Editi

Post by Glazed » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Since I am not too sure what you are looking for OWNX I made more suggestion under the same style of guidelines LFK listed.
Zombie:

Zombie Medic- Weaker than other zombies in hp but heals passively all team mate zombies. Gains increased ammo packs for healing larger horde

Overlord Zombie- Has the ability to respawn 1 down team mate zombie every 2 mins. Enhances underlings damage by 10% when they are within 15 meters.

Underling Zombie - Very speed /low damage counter and mid jump range (higher than normal but not as high as witch for example. Gains damage buff from overlord Zombie.

Wraith- Incredibly low damage and hp but gains no clip!

Human:

Apocolypse Commando - High damage Katana replaces chainsaw dealing 10x the damage of regular chainsaw swipe. Commando has a special similar to troll Ult IN wc3 but limited once per round. Three seconds of invisibility.

Demolitions Expert - Demolitions expert converts enemy zombie nade attacks into useable nades, gains tnt crossbow like hunter in Diablo 2

The High Roller - The high roller sacrafices start (85 start) HP and armor for a 2.5x AP boost. The high rollers damage is increased by 10% when zombies are within 5 meters.

Baracuda - The Baracuda player gets fast run speed and gains +50 hp per zombie slayed, although he does not gain AP.

AS fluffy said keep all classic items Human: Fire nade, frost nade, flashlight nade, anti-dote bomb, bazooka, anti-grab. Zombie: Infection grenade, scream for nemesis, anti-dote, knife blink, madness

New items Human:

Gravity bomb - use of this bomb High AP cost draws any zombies within 25 meters together for 10 seconds

Z Neutron bomb - High AP cost Neutralizes zombie flesh causing permanent -15hp per second damage until zombie dies.

Flamethrower - It is what it is lol lets get the battery pack from half life looking weapon but with flame.

Jetpack - Add this and make it only have say 20 seconds of fuel.

New Zombie Items:

Acid Spitter - like grabber but bright green causes 2 damage per second and can be interrupted with any nade.

Rage of the Horde - Use of this causes the entire horde to gain +15% damage boost for 10 seconds but slays the user.

Zombie duplication module - Use respawns a team mate at 50% hp and -50hp from user if zombie is under 50% he gets slayed!

Flame retardant gel - Zombies can get into the survival supply room! Reduces flamethrower damage by 85%

Maybe give us more ideas on what you are looking for?
Thanks for reading! Oh and always feel free to inquire, expand or elaborate on any of these ideas anyone :)

GlazeD

navyseal

Post by navyseal » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:54 am

I THINK I CHOOSE FLUFFY KITTY IDEA ITS LOOK GREAT...HAHAH..***BROSFIST***
NAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEALNAVYSEAL

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:06 pm

lets not overwhelm OWNX
i want to keep the current models and sounds. maybe add a couple more zombies and more custom weapons in the gunxp menu
/playersinfo will show the level and details about online players.
Aim info , real time bar info and spectator bar info included.

lets start with this and see how it is. ownx can update as we go along.
what do you think ownx?
sammy

OWNX

Post by OWNX » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:49 am

I can't add more zombies becouse i don't have more l4d models ... and i want to keep l4d theme

custom weapons means CSO Weapons ? I mean non cs default weapons ? Like this plasma gun ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUHukWJCV9w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:09 am

OWNX wrote:I can't add more zombies becouse i don't have more l4d models ... and i want to keep l4d theme

custom weapons means CSO Weapons ? I mean non cs default weapons ? Like this plasma gun ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUHukWJCV9w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lets start with what you can do for now and we can go from there.
i dont mind non cs default weapons as long as there is no neccessary future updates.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:02 pm

Some fixes I think are needed that I have seen so far.

1. Gun Glitch
So every time a round starts the gun menu pops up. Although i have notice that if you close it say accidentally or not by accident that you cannot get a gun anymore and you are stuck with the Chainsaw for the rest of the map.

Is there any chance that whoever has the code can fix the plugin so it is like the CSDM gun menu plugin where you can reopen the menu up again by saying /guns? Also it would be nice if you could also set the option to just not show you the option of guns every one and just pick the same guns you picked the previous round like how CSDM has it too.

2. Witch Glitch After Being Hit with Frost AWP you can no longer jump high.

3. AWP TO POWERFUL
LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY wrote:Simple fix: Shorten the "Freeze" effect from 2-3 seconds to 0.5-0.75 seconds for Frost AWP(level 24) and Frost Grenade.
Voila
Also maybe restrict the availability of FROST AWP if there is 9 Players or Less. So AWPERS do not clear out the server.

4. Fix AWP GROUPIES
Maybe add a plugin function that if there is 19 or less there can only be 1 AWPER per group. And 20+ just a max of 2 AWPERS. Just an idea.

5. Boozoka Model tends to disappear after being shot.

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sat May 02, 2015 9:01 am

Sammy, thank you for enabling my amx_super at L4D, I want an update where do we stand with OWNX on a new mod?
Will there be one or will the current mod's exploits and glitches be fixed...it is not annoying...no no no, not at all.
Yet, the gameplay could be improved...
Thank you Sammy

Oh also, can we have a few new maps please

Thank you a million. ;)

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Sat May 02, 2015 4:06 pm

acknowleged

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:16 am

Hello everybody, I know most of you have asked me through STEAM chat or during the game if bugs are going to be fixed...well I doubt, but you're more than welcome to look at the version of L4D I have created here(it's on a first page, first reply by me).
If you know anybody who can create such a mod, I will ask Sammy if he would allow it.

Boss, can we have a few new maps added, something from this list:

zm_cherno_attack
zm_dust2_2x2_8d
zm_hs_hangar
zm_wlck_v2
zm_2trains_v2
zm_roz_die_dard
zm_stellar_facility
zm_13street
zp_frostbite_v2_fix
zm_village
zm_trains
zm_towning
zm_riverside
zm_forested
zm_arctic
zm_gameservers
zm_lurigancho_gs
zm_soccer_gs
zm_battleground_extreme
zp_bridge_stown

PLEASE

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:43 pm

We need new maps......I can play this maps with my eyes closed......we need some fresh ones....thank you.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Return to “#1 Left4Dead + Gun-Xp! -------------------108.181.1.219:27015”