Warcraft3 Server Suggestion

speak and you will be heard!

Shakulu

Warcraft3 Server Suggestion

Post by Shakulu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Its just a suggestion but i was wondering about adding a skin for the galil and scout.
Both underused guns compared to the m4 and ak. Adding skins to these guns would hopefully encourage a challenge and variety in choice for the players.

http://cs.gamebanana.com/skins/133126" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://cs.gamebanana.com/skins/121171" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

personally i have used the galil skin and i feel it changes the gun completely and i recognize people do not like skins at all. The scout skin + the new sound effects make scouting just that much more bearable at times haha. I thought I would at least bring it up. It makes the game more enjoyable to play. I feel putting in these skins would attract people and open up options for players to try something new out in a new fashion.
I hope you consider my request/suggestion thank you for your time

Shakulu
Lopeti Myers

jovato

Re: Warcraft3 Server Suggestion

Post by jovato » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:01 pm

i like this. sounds cool. makes me want to famas now.
<----I'm pretty sure we've all tried doing this.

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:03 am

we have suggested this in past but it comes down too cost increase too monthly server bill. we suggested skin on knife and gloves at the least. comes down too if enough people donate regularly if sammy agree's too it.

Dead Man

Post by Dead Man » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 am

bluefire672 wrote:we have suggested this in past but it comes down too cost increase too monthly server bill. we suggested skin on knife and gloves at the least. comes down too if enough people donate regularly if sammy agree's too it.
Why does the cost of the server go up or what exactly do you mean by cost?

I had made some gloves a while back but than I never herd anything back.
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 38&t=17020" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:02 am

yea you can make gloves for your self but if i where too be spectating you for example i wouldnt see your gloves. Reasoning for this is the server written codes that combine too make the server what it is would need too add the codes or presets you used into making your gloves. so in reality you can make your guns and gloves look cool but no one will see them but you. That is unless sammy ask a patch maker/company we pay too tune our servers too incorperate a new skin script.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:08 am

bluefire672 wrote:yea you can make gloves for your self but if i where too be spectating you for example i wouldnt see your gloves. Reasoning for this is the server written codes that combine too make the server what it is would need too add the codes or presets you used into making your gloves. so in reality you can make your guns and gloves look cool but no one will see them but you. That is unless sammy ask a patch maker/company we pay too tune our servers too incorperate a new skin script.
It literally has no extra cost adding them.
If adding code to the server meant more $$ 40cal's server bill would be insanely high and sammy would most likely pay a lot more than he does now.

I personally dont like it when a server makes you use skins. Mainly because I dislike all the skins lol
"Text translated via Google Translate"

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:10 am

well thats what sammy told me and trev360 when we preposed idea like 5 months ago.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 am

bluefire672 wrote:well thats what sammy told me and trev360 when we preposed idea like 5 months ago.
It must've been in private because there is no such thing in the suggestion section.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:23 am

think it was a pm ill ask my bro when i get out of work even tho its no big deal

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:24 am

i remember i went into a renigade server and it was knife only they had skin for gloves and knife i told my brother and we got excited asked sammy if we can make custom .40cal too help draw more people too server.

Return to “Suggestion booth!”