doomspam

why was i banned sammy

Post by doomspam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:01 am

Name: CS SUCK
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11307838
Reason: Sammy
Unban Time: Permanent Ban

why sammy why?

my class reset wasnt fair either but i really didnt mind that one.
you were watching me play. i didnt even break the rules. the ban one is just unfair.

2poor4shoes

Re: why was i banned sammy

Post by 2poor4shoes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:21 am

doomspam wrote:Name: CS SUCK

why sammy why?

you were watching me play. i didnt even break the rules. the ban one is just unfair.
Umm maybe because you always spawn kill and I've had to kick and ban you for it.
[AMXX] <Dice Dealer> -[.40 cal ]- 2poor4shoes *** is bankrupt

doomspam

Post by doomspam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 am

2poor4shoes wrote:
doomspam wrote:Name: CS SUCK

why sammy why?

Umm maybe because you always spawn kill and I've had to kick and ban you for it.
i wasnt doing that. i learned my lesson after your ban. im always at or near bomb sites now. i want to hear sammy's reason.

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:04 am

Boss orders, no questions asked on that one. He might explain later his reasons about it but I can say that he would not ordered it unless something is not right with you on this server.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:29 pm

I didn't know that was you. I don't prefer people playing in the servers with a different name than your forum name. please explain how you have 2500hp in cod?

doomspam

Post by doomspam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:48 pm

sammy wrote:I didn't know that was you. I don't prefer people playing in the servers with a different name than your forum name. please explain how you have 2500hp in cod?
i knew i wasnt banned out of doing wrong. you actually set that question in motion by moving the cod mod to the other mod where you could buy weapons and shop for items. the same thread i made a few days ago asking you to move back too or suggesting another mod. the mod change was done in maybe august or so for a few weeks at best. you should know about this. that mod you gained levels like crazy. theres another thread here that even says the same thing where someone goes to level 300 in no time. i was at level 600 when that new mod ended and never leveled up again. i just dropped most of my points towards hp. it saved to the normal old mod, the current one now. there are other players out there with high hp that also have played through the other mod.

im accused of hacking all the time by everyone. i never do hack and i just want to get back to playing. i put a fair amount of time since i found the server, its the only cod serving that was fun.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:39 pm

all xp and levels have been wiped clean. I will unban you on the condition that you use the name doomspam while playing...agreed?
sammy

doomspam

Post by doomspam » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:58 am

sammy wrote:all xp and levels have been wiped clean. I will unban you on the condition that you use the name doomspam while playing...agreed?
sammy

if i could have my forum name to cs suck that would be better, if not than i agree to the doomspam.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 pm

you are unbanned. please play as doomspam. thank you
sammy

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Future reference doomspam, if an admin of 40 cal tells people not to spawn kill its best not argue it and tell me "everyone does it"
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”