Ferguson, MO

things that have nothing to do with cs!

SemperParatus

Ferguson, MO

Post by SemperParatus » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm

I know that most of the people here reside somewhere on the west coast, where this situation might not be on your TV set every night, but I live a short 20 minute drive from Ferguson.
I really despise my local fox network due to their one-sided newscasts that often time encourage the civilians to riot, and the last couple days there has been more violent nights. As a family full of law enforcement, I definitely believe in the justice system, especially when it comes to police officers. Since they are the ones providing the service, they should a hear to it more so than anyone else. But, on the flip side, I also believe in innocent until prove guilty, as well, for LEOs. IMO, a broken eye a socket, the suspect getting the officer's gun, and then running towards him after he tells him to stop kind of speaks for itself. You will not see that on mainstream media though.
My father is part of a law enforcement group that goes around the bi-state area in response to these situations. He usually works a 12 hour shift at his regular PD, then goes and works an 8 shift in Ferguson, it makes for a long day for an old man :lol: (he is only 50) But, doing what he does definitely takes a toll on a body, especially at 50 years old. He is still the fighting 18 year old thugs like he was when he was 21 :lol:. The new rule in my family (even extended) that my dad made, was that no one was allowed in the St. Louis area until all this blows over. BUT DANG.. gas is only 2.69 over there :(
/rantover

DotA

Re: Ferguson, MO

Post by DotA » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:30 am

I don't even know what to say to all that lol..
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Other stuff!”