Apps That I Enjoy On My Phone

get some cool ringtones here!

IOI

Apps That I Enjoy On My Phone

Post by IOI » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:11 pm

The following is a list of apps that I have enjoyed and continue to use from time to time. Best of all, they are FREE!

Games
Hill Climb Racing - A unique, side scroll game that requires steady control and balance. The goal is to finish the required miles before gas runs out. There are 14 stages such as the desert, the artic, and the moon. Up to 14 vehicles to choose and upgrade. Pretty addicting game.

Zombie Frontier: A shooting and survival game. Race against time to destroy as many zombies as you can or before you get eaten, alive! Buy weapons, ammo and armor to defend against the zombie apocalypse. Over 12 stages and challenges. Play the roulette mini-game to earn daily rewards.

Tubes: Think, Move, and Solve! - If you enjoy mild puzzles and challenges, then this is the game for you. Drag a color through a maze and connect it to its color while facing tunnels, bricks, ladders and more obstacles. Hints are available upon coins. The faster you complete the level, the more coins you collect and better score.

The Oregon Trail: Settler - The sequel to the classic game, The Oregon Trail, its time to build your own home and town. An adventure game that gives you control to create buildings, livestock and crops. Win daily rewards in Prospecting Mini-Game.

Miscellaneous
Kingsoft Office - A mobile app that opens and reads word documents files on your phone. It supports DOC, PDF, TXT and more. A must have if you need to exchange files from your phone/tablet on to your computer.

Youtube - My favorite to use for viewing videos and listening to music. Depends on your device and wifi connection, most videos load at fast rates. Like its counter-part, the app has a 'Watch Later' option, so it's nice to have a list of videos that is ready to use.

Endomondo - A sport tracker that records your exercise and training. The app can track duration, speed, calories and heart rate. It can record any indoor or outdoor sport such as running, cycling, weight-lifting, interval training, dancing and more. Share your tracking through facebook, twitter and instagram.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Apps That I Enjoy On My Phone

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Clash of Clans-an epic combat strategy game. Build and defend your village; Dominate the Realm; Battle with thousands of players across the world!
The Caves-Descend into the mysterious depths of The Cave in this adventure game from Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions
Terraria-DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! The critically-acclaimed, best-selling indie sandbox adventure has finally arrived on Android! In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas!
Deer Hunter 2014-Travel from North America’s Pacific Northwest to the Savannah of Central Africa in an epic journey to hunt the world’s most exotic animals!
World of Goo-World of Goo is a physics-based puzzle video game by 2D Boy, an independent game developer consisting of Kyle Gabler and Ron Carmel, both former Electronic Arts employees. The game is built around the idea of creating large structures using balls of goo and to collect a set number of them at the end by using as few as possible to reach your goal.
The Simpsons Tapped Out-Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield

Random apps:
PSP emulator
Nintendo DS Emulator

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 am

-ANDROID USERS, all of the following apps are FREE.

Since I take thousands of photos, I look for storage apps, clouds and whatnot. Here is a detailed list of the following that I use, I will update as I discover more:

Tumblr: Tumblr restricts the number of posts you can upload to your blog to 250 per day. Uploaded images are restricted to 75 posts per day, and files can be no larger than 10MB, or 1MB for GIF files. The limit resets every night at midnight Eastern StandardTtime. There is no set limit for the amount of overall storage space you can use, but you cannot post more than the daily limit. A full list of Tumblr's restrictions can be found on its community guidelines page.

Photobucket: 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. If you had a free account on the previous version of Photobucket, you will get an additional 2 GB on top of what you've already stored. So, if you had 1 GB worth of compressed images on the Original Photobucket, on the new Photobucket you will have 2+1 = 3 GB of total storage available on the new photobucket. If you like to link to forums, blogs, etc. you get up to 10GB/month of bandwidth.

Dropbox: Okay, probably already known and widely favorited by people using app-enabled phones. But if not, here goes. Dropbox is an app able to sync up to your device and auto-upload videos and photos you take. You can also manually upload songs or movies. Drawback is that free acounts are limited to a minimal 2GBs. Still, it's nifty being that it is free. i recommend getting it.

SkyDrive: An interesting concept developed like Microsoft, a free account contains 7GB worth of uploadable data. Can upload presumably all files.

Box: Box is basically the generic lil bro of Dropbox. but unlike Dropbox, it comes with 10GB!!

Google Drive: Primarily used for documents regaurding the workspace, however can full-well upload a wide range of files, video, audio, photos, ect. Comes with 15GB!!!

Mega: The big daddy of them all. Claiming to encrypt files, this cloud bank offers up a womping 50GB of free data with every account. Also!!!! NOTE!!!! Do not forget your password, there is NO RECOVERY system, the password acts like a virtual key to decrypt your data in the cloud. My password is 30 characters think, caps, symbols, numbers and all.

HAVE FUN! :3
BOOM- toe shot

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:38 am

my best app is I can call to people and text... Thats what phones are for..

ok, Clash of clans lvl 56
Quiz up...
you tube
netflex
texas hold'em
Pandora....live and die with that app.
Cigar Journal
and a few others..

Franchesssss

Post by Franchesssss » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Hulu