Sorry

i screwed up and im sorry!

Lucky

Sorry

Post by Lucky » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Sorry about all the commotion and drama tonight guys. My fault, I take full responsibility. I've been frustrated as of late and I blew up. I'll accept the consequences and give up my tag if need be.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: Sorry

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

You don't need to turn in your tag, your a great admin just remember we are a family and need to act like one. If you are having problems or need to talk pm me and get your frustrations out that way. I am always their to listen to any admin, regular, or problem anyone is having. Even though I'm a mighty four star I get frustrated as well and have to vent as well. Normally I vent to fluffy or my other kitty Toyger. All you can do is learn from this and not let it happen again. We are a family and are here to help each other and learn from each other. Every admin should listen to each others views and take them into consideration regardless of their rank cause we are a family and are there to help each other.

ReloadSyndrome

Post by ReloadSyndrome » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:38 am

And remember if we are family...all families are dysfunctional in some way :D .

On a serious note though. Just take it as a learning experience to make yourself a better admin.

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 pm

damn. you could of all just let it roll and lucky could of been out. WHY KIRK WHY!?
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

PeppeJones

Post by PeppeJones » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:51 am

Lucky wrote:Sorry about all the commotion and drama tonight guys. My fault, I take full responsibility. I've been frustrated as of late and I blew up. I'll accept the consequences and give up my tag if need be.
Darn! Drama and Commotion and I missed it.... What happened??

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:25 pm

its fine.
i've been stressed all week too :/

IOI

Post by IOI » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:50 pm

It's cool though, sometimes what we have going thru in our lives requires much needed attention. You can always let me know what you're going through and I'll try my best to be helpful. We love ya, lucky!

Return to “Apology Section!”