got a problem? lets hear it!

shtuff

Criminal

Post by shtuff » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Admin's Name: cRiMiNiMiNaL
Admin's Rank: 2 star
Server & Map: WC3 @de_westwood
Date & Time: 11/15/2012 @11:45
Witnesses (If app.): hue and the many others in the server.
Accusation(s): Disrespect?
Demo: (If possible) n/a

So he essentially wanted to make up his own rules and not let me voice my opinion. Apparently I'm not allowed to speak here? He wouldn't clarify or help me understand anything while just bashing me with kicks and warnings until he finally banned me. I guess that's how you go about things in a professional manner. Admins at their finest, eh? Zzz. I'm over the ban but I cannot stand for this kind of thing and it's happening way too often.

Why would 3 upvotes with so many people pass a ban vote?
Last edited by shtuff on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

hue

Re: Criminal

Post by hue » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Basically this but would like to add that he wouldn't say whatever the reason for him thinking that we were implying something that wasn't even true when it could've gone multiple ways even though Shtuff even replied with saying it wasn't an aggressive reply.

Later on I decided to tell him that he was a bad admin and needs to re-read your rules stating that he stated twice that "We're not allowed to voice our opinions" at any point.

Everything is in the logs of the whole chat session.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:11 am

First off, these players were witness to me speaking and explaining rules to another player. While in the process of making sure he understood how I think he was breaking the rules, these two started telling me how he wasn't. I asked them many times to take their dispute to the forums and they insisted they could speak as freely as they wanted and kept on spamming the lobby with cutdowns towards me and their interpretation of the rules as well as noting the fact that they thought I was abusing admin and asking why I had not kicked them yet. At this point, I was already frustrated from trying to type explanations to them for the reasons I felt they were disrespecting me and I could not keep up with both of them. I could not get amx_votekick to work as they switched their names to one character, so I finally realized I had access to amx_kickmenu. I proceeded to kick them. They immediately joined back to the server and told me this was abuse and proceeded to flame me even more in open chat, at which point I gave up and finally figured out how I could get voteban to work, and did so. Thoroughly aggravated with this type of sportsmanship and demeanor in game. I am told other admin do not police these rules. My interpretation of the rules or disrespecting an admin is open to opinion.
Y "STEAM_0:1:2337362" K "STEAM_0:1:12691937"

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zb1aqbrh63p7ee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Condump: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?eyzzqcachbbrgnz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hue

Post by hue » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 am

Still haven't explained the fact of how he accused you of being a bad admin.

Only thing that caused all this. Was you using an egotistical excuse to create new rules.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:19 am

It's in the demo and the condump. I was trying to tell people if they didn't like bots, they should post on the forum for Sammy to see and change. During that process, the original player said a good admin would slay the bots. For one, I don't have amx_slay. Two, I had already had a conversation with this player on breaking the rules. I took offense to what he said and explained that I felt he was implying that I was a bad admin, as obviously I was not slaying the bots as he thought a good admin would.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am

The rules in particular you wanted to see. Let me show you the ones you broke.
Belcross wrote:-[.40 cal ]- Rules:

Main rules:

Language:
-No swearing
>>>> -No trash talking
-No vulgarity
-No sexual references
-No drug references
-No saying "Nub", "beginner" "Newb", etc
-Use "wth" not "wtf"
-Do not add “f” to "omg"
-These rules apply for all languages

Cs Names:
-No swearing
-No drug references
-No vulgar names
-No racism
-No changing name repeatedly
>>>>> -3 letter minimum

Mic:
-All the language rules apply
-Do not spam the mic when dead or alive
-No ghosting (when dead, telling others where ppl are in the server)
>>>>>> -Do not be disrespectful

Cheating:
-No hacking (Automatic permanent ban)
-No ghosting
-No venting (Automatic ban)
-No lanning

In game:

All:
-Do not spam walls, boxes, doors, or crates
-Do not change your name excessively
>>>>>>> -Do not disrespect Admins, or players
-Do not use sprays that are vulgar or have foul language/explicit images
-Do not harass males/females that enter our Servers
-Afks will be kicked after 3 rounds of being afk.
-Do not purchase more than one nade per round.
-Crouch/Silent running / B-hopping is prohibited in 40cal servers.
-No clan stacking/steam stacking.
-Ledging (looking over the walls), Skywalking or any type of map exploiting will not be tolerated in our servers!

Terrorists:
-Do not kill the hosties
-No camping (it is your duty to plant the bomb)

Counter-Terrorists:
-No camping (it is your job to rescue hosties/defuse bomb)

Spectators:
-Will be kicked if the server is getting full

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:25 am

Point blank period, I asked you to voice your opinions on the forums. Also where I told you there was a full copy of our rules. I never once said you were not free to speak or respond. I said not to keep beating a dead horse, my call was made and over with. The game chat channel is not for dispute. You told me you were not going to comply and kept on for a good 20 minutes before I finally came to ban both of you. As well there were plenty of players who left out of frustration from the conversation going on in the first place which is what I was trying to avoid.
Secondly, if you are so worried about our community and you aren't just trolling in the middle of the night, why is it you have 5 or less posts and brand new profiles? 'nuff said. ;)

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 am

Sammy if you happen to read this before I get on, I would also like to make it clear to players who think it's fun to waste our breath and our time reviewing these types of situations, that if they aren't going to comply with simple requests and then they are going to make accusations of admin abuse that they be banned indefinitely until they apologize for all the trouble they have been causing.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am

I never even originally had a problem with these two, it was another player who I was talking to about implying that I was a bad admin. When I tried to explain why I felt that way, these two butt in, criticized my use of the word and then continued to dispute all the calls I was making in the server up to and including their bans. I would also like to point out one of them is a suspected hacker. What a joke :lol: O yeah, and can you guys tell me why you wouldn't use the names you use in the forum in the lobby, maybe because you understand well enough what admin options are available to what level admin and you were expecting a votekick/ban? I think so. Legit, and respectful players don't hide behind constantly changing aliases and one letter monikers.

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 am

Also didn't realize it before I went over the condump but I had another player complaining about "k" hue, spamming, and I had also corrected him for bunny hop. This was on a previous map and I forgot but I see now why him and his friend started taking issue with me making the rules clear, they obviously do not like admin on in the late hour when they intend to break the rules and get by with wallhacking.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”