banned from warcraft server....

got a problem? lets hear it!

yea

banned from warcraft server....

Post by yea » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

the username i was currently playing with before i got banned by zoosk was "player". please post a demo because i was not hacking, been playing this game for a very very very long time and not even half as good as i use to be, but i make good use of flashes and more importantly SSSOUND (which you will see in the demo). zoosk have been in inspection for three different maps after i kept killing him at de_dust... please do not abuse ur admin power (giving other players $10,000). i enjoy playing the warcraft server very much, considering there are only a few servers that i can play with the least amount of lag on my laptop, and with actual players playing in it. The funny thing is, i wasnt even the best player in the server when i got banned. that "alphabatan" guy kept owning me with an awp, considering i havent used an awp in years... most servers don't allow it anymore. although, it is a compliment that you think i hack (zoosk), i am very interested in reviewing the demo to see my horrible awp aim lol.
-i remember back in the day when my awp skills were prime and i use to quickscope from t spawn to ct at awpmap :D .
hmmm, i wonder if you banned "alphabatan" as well because he was definitely better than me with an awp, and he was also using sound.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Re: banned from warcraft server....

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Thank you for coming to the forums so quick. Dispute your ban here http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=14068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”