Any musicians?

whats hot and whats not?

rott3np3anut

Any musicians?

Post by rott3np3anut » Tue May 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Anyone here play any instruments? I personally love listening to and playing music. I'm classically trained in violin. I took lessons for 8 years, but got tired of it. I decided I liked learning on my own and playing what I want to play. I've been teaching myself guitar for the last year and a half, and picked up a ukulele about 6 months ago.

MarioBros

Re: Any musicians?

Post by MarioBros » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:53 pm

rott3np3anut wrote:I've been teaching myself guitar for the last year and a half
Nice bro, what do you like to play in the guitar?

I like playing blues/rock, 'cause I don't think there's another genre with so much "feeling" in the guitar <3 >:D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Zombie

Post by Zombie » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:09 pm

I personally am not a musician but my buddy is the keyboardist for the band Dawn of Ashes, unless your into terror ebm or black metal you probably won't like them much lol

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm

I've been playing the drums since 1978.I have a Ludwig clear Amber set.Currently I am in a cover band Fist Fulla Change.We play local bars..

~SinRoth~

Post by ~SinRoth~ » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:48 pm

ive been playin bass and guitar for about 15 yrs ...wow just did the math thats a long time. i was in a band called found fearless. if u like alt. rock you should check em out. my bro plays the drums for em. been interviewed on the radio a couple of times it was fun. im doin the family thing now but i do miss the stage more than nething.

SeedOfLife

Post by SeedOfLife » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:29 am

I've been teaching myself guitar for a little over a year now. I love it. I play mostly metal stuff. :P

-=Brock*Samson=-

Post by -=Brock*Samson=- » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 pm

I've been making my living as a guitar teacher and professional musician for the past 15 years or so. I enjoy all styles of music, and have played them all in a professional setting, with the exceptions of heavy metal and classical. Pretty much everything else, though.

Return to “Music - TV - Movies - Entertainment!”