So whos a WoW addict?

play thousands of games free!

smfreak

Re: So whos a WoW addict?

Post by smfreak » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm a hardcore WoWtard! I admit it! I have my own guild about 400 members on Kilrogg server. If you play and want to hit me up or feel like transferring add me on real id! cmbarista83@gmail.com. I have 4 lvl 85s and a 81 Lock that im working on atm! FOR THE HORDE!

Mrs. Wicked

Post by Mrs. Wicked » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey bumping an old article. Still playing wow correctly my mains are on Arathor but have other toons on other servers.

So if you want you can add me to real ID and maybe we can play together.

wickedseattle@yahoo.com is my email.

New expansion Mists of Pandaria (MOP) is pretty cool and the cinematics are awesome.

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

So would you recommend getting MoP? I wasn't really impressed by Cat at all, and was kinda bummed by the world getting changed. I dunno, call me complacent but I liked the way the old world looked. I haven't renewed my account in about a year and a half almost. I kinda also have lost a lot of interest in blizz after Diablo 3, but if my girl ever wants to play wow again I'll probably go back, just because it's fun to play with someone you know.

Currently playing The Secret World though, I like it even though a lot of people in my guild have moved to GW2 instead.

Mrs. Wicked

Post by Mrs. Wicked » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Evangelist the new expansion MOP is pretty cool has brought a lot of people back that left due to Cat coming out.
Me myself didn't really enjoy Cat very much too boring where as the new MOP quests are pretty fun and insightful.
They also have a questline for dailies that's equivalent to the netherwing to get a free mount its called order of the cloud serpent and you win a cloud serpent to ride.
With the new expansion they have made all your ach's account shared so if you have the headless horseman's mount like my lock did you log in to that char and every other char can now use the same mount without killing the horseman.

Knives

Post by Knives » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm

FOR THE HORDE! i was thinking of going back to wow too but idk yet. i love listening to wow songs too :P they are very addicting if ur a wownerd. these wow songs makes me wanna go back to playing wow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWGCeXebsQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 am

Wow that's awesome about the mounts, I have a ton of rare mounts that were a pain to get, would be cool to use them on different characters.

smfreak

Post by smfreak » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 am

MoP is def better than Cata. Love the new zones and new Monk class. add me to real id if you guys want. I still get on from time to time. cmbarista83@gmail.com

Knives

Post by Knives » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 pm

yep its mop is better than cata but i did like cata's storyline with thrall and them
i went back to playing wow too but only play it when im bored
add me kira405764@hotmail.com

AA27 HAWK

Post by AA27 HAWK » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 am

Well, I stopped playing WOW just before MOP.

Have 6 85's :D

5 Alliance and one Horde.

Main is my Hunter. Have a Rogue, a Warlock, Two DK's (Ally and Horde) and a Shaman.

rip - "By day, he's Hawk. Mild mannered rank bait. Come darkness, he transforms in to Hawk, the dark lord of the ban (and still rank bait.)" :lol:

Return to “Game Center!”