DDO

play thousands of games free!

kazualty

DDO

Post by kazualty » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 am

Hey guys.. before I got back into CS I was playing dungeons and dragons online. Was anyone else ever into this? I tried conan and alot of other mmorpg but ddo seems to take the cake. WoW seems to cost too much and overtime they are looking to rip you off. DDO is free to play and has amazing gameplay. You will eventually need to buy stuff to make the game worth playing but 99% of the game can be earned through gameplay. I invested probably 80 bucks over a couple years and only because i wanted to and now own nearly the entire game. I wish they would expand the PVP part of the game more but if your into questing and needing a team to do it. This is the game for you. By far the most extensive weopon creation system as well as possibilities of weopons. Now with the new classes and epic levels/classes they have the most extensive possibilities of custom character creation. Noone ever seems to wanna try it cuz it says dungeons and dragons on it.. but I still think to this day that this is by far the best mmorpg. Graphics are amazing, Quest difficulty and the need for a party is amazing, Item creation is never ending. One of the main things I like is that no specific set of items is the best. Yea theres a couple famous items but its not like in most games where you have to have "the set" to be the best. Theres so many possibilities of character and weopon types aswell as combinations of items.

Id say this is probably the most difficult to figure out mmorpg.. i am still learning new stuff everyday after playing for years (havent played much lately).. Amazing how extensive they have expanded this game. If you like WoW but cant afford it. DDO is the way to go.

Return to “Game Center!”