Map Rotation

Classic Dust2 - DOWN, May be rebranded

sammy
Site Admin

Re: Map Rotation

Post by sammy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:55 pm

actually its not deathmatch. its a respawn plugin. but i know what you guys mean.
so what is it you want?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno

24/7 d2?

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:56 pm

tomwzhere wrote:
smfreak wrote:I agree. I miss being able to play in a non modded server alot of the time. Would love to see the DM mod removed from the server as well as those maps and bring it back to some regular play.
Agreed, when the map was on de_dust2 in the classic server, there were about 18 players at 11pm, then the map changed and many people left. I think people enjoy playing some classic counter strike, so if we could remove the deathmatch mod from this server it would be nice.
I leave when it goes to scout knives ... But I join when it's awp map :twisted:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 pm

sammy wrote:actually its not deathmatch. its a respawn plugin. but i know what you guys mean.
so what is it you want?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno

24/7 d2?
With awps? 8 k start money ?
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 pm

sammy wrote:actually its not deathmatch. its a respawn plugin. but i know what you guys mean.
so what is it you want?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno

24/7 d2?
Maybe we could have the map chooser just like in the warcraft server. I know people loved servers that had this plug-in in the past. Throw in a bunch of old classic maps that players love and have them decide in the server with the map chooser.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 pm

tomwzhere wrote:
so what is it you want?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno

24/7 d2?
Maybe we could have the map chooser just like in the warcraft server. I know people loved servers that had this plug-in in the past. Throw in a bunch of old classic maps that players love and have them decide in the server with the map chooser.

map chooser is not a good idea coz whats the point if there are only 4 maps?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno

i thought you wanted the classic maps?

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 pm

I meant throw in a lot of maps, not just classic, but maybe some 40 cal maps too. If we have a lot of variety in maps, players won't get bored of playing maps over and over again.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:29 pm

yeah even if you add a few gotta have more then like 10+ to make it worth a map vote. Would be better to minimize to the few people stack into and rotate. the 24/7 dust2 could work with multiple variations of dust2. People dont hesitate to stack into dust2_pup or dust2_40cal, would be better if you had a few more though that were close to the original. either way sounds good

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 pm

sammy wrote: so what is it you want?
dust
dust2
aztec
inferno
+ de_cbble :D
No votemap, just map rotation. If people get bored, we have other servers for variety! And there's votemap already on WC3.

kazualty

Post by kazualty » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

has cpl_mill gotten popular enough yet? seems to stay pretty packed there too and a great map. Although its hit and miss people like cs_office also. Militia too but have seen militia clear rooms with bots =/

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:29 pm

I'd stay away from hostage maps.

When I had access I would change it to piresini or Karnak for a change up

Return to “#2 CLASSIC NO AWP -------------------------108.181.1.219:27016”