for new apps! join our community!

gavin

Gavin's app

Post by gavin » Tue May 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Name: Gavin
Cs Game Name: Gavin
Email address: hayesgav [at] gmaildotcom
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:18926083
Hobbies: CS, TF2 and other computer games. Mountain Biking and Snowboarding. Movie making, programming.
Job: High school
Comments
CS is such a pure game, it runs fast and doesn't have extras that some modern games have that detract from the experience.

How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: 2 years, on and off. Every time I go play cs, 40 cal tends to be the best.

Why are you interested .40 cal?:
40cal runs a decent amount of servers and good mods on the servers. The community is small and friendly. Focuses on what the community wants to play instead of what is popular, doesn't run 24/7 single map dust2's for example. After encountering hackers when entering the DM server, I would like to improve the community with the ability to ban the hackers from ruining people's game and not giving people a chance.

How did you hear of us?:
Random server browser choice a couple of years ago.

What makes .40 cal different from other clans?:
40 cal has awesome exclusive mods. Focuses on what the community wants to play instead of what is popular, doesn't run 24/7 single map dust2's for example.

Are you in any other clan now:? No

Will you be a dedicated member?: Yes

have you been a member/reg before?: No

Do you have a working mic?: Yes

1. I understand (ADMIN IS FREE) admin 10 servers!...but any help is appreciated! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

slicky

Re: Gavin's app

Post by slicky » Tue May 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Nice app... Be sure to post/play/enforce.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Tue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm

nice app 8-)
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

gavin

Post by gavin » Wed May 16, 2012 5:24 pm

I checked out intermediate today and played a while. At first I appeared to be doing very well, but then I realized I was playing bots.

Monkey D. Luffy

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Thu May 17, 2012 1:50 am

Lol gl on the app Gavin! Bots are hackers so if you were doing well, then that's something. lol

gavin

Post by gavin » Thu May 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:Lol gl on the app Gavin! Bots are hackers so if you were doing well, then that's something. lol
Thanks

Their reactions times seemed so slow. There was a bot on inferno that didn't shoot until I ran out of the hallway and jumped off the balcony, despite being able to see my easily in the hallway. Also the bot with the Tactical shield didn't turn with me, so I just circle strafed him and knifed him.

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Wed May 23, 2012 6:14 am

APPROVED

Check VIP
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “Joining 40cal!”