To 40cal!

you guys are the best! .40cal loves you!

Monkey D. Luffy

To 40cal!

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Monkey is back to being a regular player! :lol: I am going to attempt to thank everyone and anyone I can remember (I will fail) so if I miss some people who feel like they should be on this list ... stop being so selfish! :D

First off, thank you to Sammy for creating 40cal and allowing me to be an admin in such a fun family!

A thank you to Venom for helping me with any questions I had when I first became an admin.

Thank you to Huff for non-stop pestering to make me apply :P

Let's see, a thank you :?: for both tom and Kirk ... :?: :lol: Thanks for being so much fun in and out of the servers!

A thank you to stone for the same reason as above!

Thank you to Rules for being himself :D

A thank you to Krys and Denise!

Ahh, this is too hard ... I've forgotten a bunch of people I am sure, so thank you to all the regulars and admins who have played and enjoyed their time with me through my playing in the servers (as a reg and as an admin)! I will still be around occasionally and enforcing the rules whenever I play! :D :D :D

sammy
Site Admin

Re: To 40cal!

Post by sammy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 pm

right on luffy......youz' the man. your welcome back in at anytime.
love ya.....sammo

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

It's good to hear that Monkey! I'll still look forward to playing with you and making your cs experience more fun :D !!

ShOoTaHReTuRnZ

Post by ShOoTaHReTuRnZ » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:54 pm

wb luffy :) , we have been expecting u! :twisted:
"Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness."
- Notable phrase of the U.S. Declaration of Independence

BrennenHuff

Post by BrennenHuff » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Monkey................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... wb

kyosho

Post by kyosho » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 pm

WB man...

Return to “Shout out/Thank you!”