Chickenpox and his hacking

speak and you will be heard!

Col

Chickenpox and his hacking

Post by Col » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

He consistently has his aim bot on when no admins are on, and it is getting quite ridiculous. I haven't been on for a while, and he was doing it before I took a break. I don't know how to get evidence, but its ridiculous. His reticle is constantly aimed at our heads even when we are behind walls or around a corner. I asked him to turn it off and his response was its an old game and he rarely plays here and doesn't care if he gets banned. It just ruins the fun and like I said he does it when its just like him and a couple of other people with no admins.

Supernick

Re: Chickenpox and his hacking

Post by Supernick » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:09 pm

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=41" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

please post all ban requests here with proof, for hacking please provide a demo, steam id, and sb_status

(to record demos, type "record" into consul and type the name of the person you're recording, you'll find your demo in your cstrike folder)

(sb_status can be obtained by typing sb_status into consul)

but thank you, now we know who to look out for :)
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

Chickenpox

Post by Chickenpox » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 pm

There must be someone else logging in with my name because I have never hacked and you can ask anyone else that plays im not that great. And i do not remember ever saying that to you Col because i would care if i got banned.

Chickenpox

Post by Chickenpox » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Ill also post my rankstats....im sure that will greatly prove me not hacking....478 kills and 1050 deaths

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

ok, im going to settle this right now.

we cannot ban anyone for hacking without a demo, so no one is going to be banned right now.

if there is someone else that has the same ingame name as you, that shouldn't be a problem. because we use steam id and sb_status.

unless the hacker is using your steam account there shouldn't be a problem.

so to recap, no one is being banned right now, if you want to report a hacker you need a demo with his steam id and sb_status, without these things, no one can be banned. but ether way we know who to look out for. thank you :D

to obtain their sb_status, simply type "sb_status" (no quotes) in consul.

to record a demo, type "record" (no quotes) then the persons ingame name, then type "stop" (no quotes) in consul to stop the demo, the demo will be in your cstrike folder
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

Return to “Complaint Department!”