ViSionZ_PreDatR's App :D

Post by ViSionZ_PreDatR » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Name: Martin Mak
Cs Game Name: ViSionZ_PreDatR
Email address: devil_x4rail@hotmail.com
Steamid:STEAM_0:1:34458269
Hobbies: Gaming on the PC and PS3, Working Out
Job: Unaffiliated
Comments: How much better can this clan get? Like I said before and now I realize my behaviour can get out of line and well it's so true that everyone learns from their mistakes and I learned from mine. I was really hoping to get into [ .40 cal ] but then I found out that I got rejected because of my behaviour and I see that being grumpy isn't the way to go. I apologize and regret that I swore. I apologize to all of [ .40 cal ]. Here is a link to my old application: forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Joining Information!
How long ago have you played in .40 cal Servers?: Approximately half a year to a year now.
Why are you interested .40 cal?: Because your servers are fun and the other admins make it better everyday.
How did you hear of us?: From [ .40 cal ] Amanita *
What makes .40 cal different from other clans?: You are all polite, responsible, hard working, respectful to others, fun to be with, and you're always fun to chat with.
Are you in any other clan now?: Nope
Will you be a dedicated member?: Yes I will
have you been a member/reg before?: No
Do you have a working mic?:Yes

final membership qualification! (answer yes or no to ALL SEVEN questions below)
1. I understand there is a $10.00 pledge per month?: (paypal only) admin 10 servers! Yes
2. I understand I can be terminated for abusing my admin and/or server rules? Yes
3. I understand I may be asked to admin a specific 40cal server on demand? (when needed) Yes
4. I understand I must have my (own STEAM ID) which will not be shared with anyone! Yes
5. I understand I will always wear the 40cal tag proudly and never alter/change my name/tag ever! Yes
6. I understand I will be terminated for being inactive in the servers and forum over 30 days! Yes

BrennenHuff

Re: ViSionZ_PreDatR's App :D

Post by BrennenHuff » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Nice reapp.
Please remember to play/post/enforce and if you have any questions please feel free to PM me.
Huff

Purple Giraffe

Post by Purple Giraffe » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:52 pm

ViSionZ_PreDatR

Post by ViSionZ_PreDatR » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:46 pm

Thanks Brennan i will consider all of my questions to you and others at .40 cal thanks for the good lucks guys i really appreciate it !!!!!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:27 am

Good luck with your app.

slicky

Post by slicky » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 pm

good luck with your app. :|
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

ViSionZ_PreDatR

Post by ViSionZ_PreDatR » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Tanks for the "gl" guys!!!!

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 am

1- No blocking players on purpose pls... I consider that trolling.

2- If you want to reply to this or any other thread then please use the "post reply" button link at the bottom of the page. Use the "report" function if you need to report someone violating the forum rules.

3- GL

4- edited by sammy.....and stop being a stat whore! every kill you get in halo you type /rank or /top15
here at 40cal, our community and fun come before your rank! it is my opinion that you only want admin to kick/ban players who kill you, just to protect your rank. i have personally seen you expliot the mod to your advantage to where i had to fix the source code and reload everyones xp (you know what im talking about) i will not decline you app for i will let the 4star committee board vote on your app. in my opinion , if accepted, 40calgames would receive numerous complaints about your poor admining!
sammy

ViSionZ_PreDatR

Post by ViSionZ_PreDatR » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:32 pm

1. Since when did i block someone??

2. Now that the halo stats are reset my rank is free to be taken by someone else and i take your opinion repsectively my admin powers won't be used under bad influence of others i have my friend [ .40 cal ] Amanita * to assist me with it. thank you for not declining me

Hi :]

Post by Hi :] » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Good Luck! Don't be shy and always post!

Return to “Joining 40cal!”