Kicked/Banned by Mr. Bruin

speak and you will be heard!

paint

Re: Kicked/Banned by Mr. Bruin

Post by paint » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 am

Belcross wrote:
I don't think you quite understand the definition of spamming. 3/5/7 seconds long is surely not enough to spam, and spamming is repeatedly doing it over and over again to consistently annoy everyone in the server.
We definitely need you how to tell us what spamming means!

I bet you do. Here's a site to help you. http://www.dictionary.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Congrats, now you're not only unprofessional, but you're a cool troll. You obviously have the idea of what it takes to be a good admin.

paint

Post by paint » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:15 am

Forget it, I'm tired of defending myself against several admins, one of which is an immature little child and believes it necessary to troll a serious argument. Great job representing .40 cal and how the whole system works, kid. Have a good day.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:32 am

paint wrote:Forget it, I'm tired of defending myself against several admins, one of which is an immature little child and believes it necessary to troll a serious argument. Great job representing .40 cal and how the whole system works, kid. Have a good day.

Serious argument? Where? I must have missed it :o!

Did you think I would take your complaint seriously after you tried to ridicule the admin and the server rules? Bruin did as he was instructed, nothing more.

Grow up, take responsibility for your actions and move on, kid.

paint

Post by paint » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Belcross wrote:
paint wrote:Forget it, I'm tired of defending myself against several admins, one of which is an immature little child and believes it necessary to troll a serious argument. Great job representing .40 cal and how the whole system works, kid. Have a good day.

Serious argument? Where? I must have missed it :o!

Did you think I would take your complaint seriously after you tried to ridicule the admin and the server rules? Bruin did as he was instructed, nothing more.

Grow up, take responsibility for your actions and move on, kid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Learn how to use your brain. You might understand more.

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Learn how to use your brain. You might understand more.
paint
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21862523
Reason: AHAHAHAHAHAH!
Ban Length: 30 days
Unban Time: 21:14:25 11/3/2010

:D

paint

Post by paint » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 am

Belcross wrote:
paint

LOL, even more mature than before. Hope you have fun abusing your admin. By the way, who decided to give the 5 year old admin? It's just like being in a SYOPS server all over again. Everyone knows how bad that was.

sammy
Site Admin

Post by sammy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 am

paint wrote:
Belcross wrote:
paint

LOL, even more mature than before. Hope you have fun abusing your admin. By the way, who decided to give the 5 year old admin? It's just like being in a SYOPS server all over again. Everyone knows how bad that was.
i guess thats a shot at me?

Return to “Complaint Department!”