Re: Fallout 3

Post by valo » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:51 am

nope not yet...its on my list for xbox360
I am 87% addicted to Counterstrike.
how addicted are you? What about you?

Domin013

Post by Domin013 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:21 am

Yea.....I got it for PS3....It's pretty sik, but long.
AKA: "THA .40CAL PITBULL"

SCION EVOLUTION CEN-CAL Chapter
View my IndyBx@:
http://www.ItsMyScion.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.Tunerzine.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FooD~

Post by FooD~ » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 pm

dom psn? PLEASE :D

fallout 3 didnt live up to my expectations.

i was dissapointed in its lack of.... let's say. fun.

resistance 2 is wayy better :? :D
Ex: -[.40 cal ]- Food=Good *** && ~| Fury |~ Food-X {F7}

Domin013

Post by Domin013 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Ditto on Resistance 2, but SOCOM Slaps on all......lol ;)
AKA: "THA .40CAL PITBULL"

SCION EVOLUTION CEN-CAL Chapter
View my IndyBx@:
http://www.ItsMyScion.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.Tunerzine.com/Domin013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:29 am

Am just waiting to get World at War

krAzny

Post by krAzny » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Damn I didn't even notice this thread. Any who Fallout 3 is a great game if you don't look at it as a FPS standpoint. Its a FPS RPG and I've put about 60hrs into the game before I decided that I wasted enough time exploring the world and getting the best weapons in the game(Shishkebob, Lincoln Repeater, A3-21, Sydneys Ultra SMG, The Terrible Shotgun, and Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol). I'd say you could blow through the game in less then 2 digit hours but that would be really missing out in the exportability of the actual game.

Although I have to say the game really opens up late in the actual plot line. Meaning you can't really get use of the power armor until pretty much the end of the game. That and the most powerful 1 handed gun in the game is only attained when you actually beat the game and only need to have 1 more conversation yeah that's a let down. But hey at least unlike in Oblivion you are not wandering around for hours on end trying to find a single person and the best description they give you to where he is is "to the north" or what naught.

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 pm

krAzny wrote:Damn I didn't even notice this thread. Any who Fallout 3 is a great game if you don't look at it as a FPS standpoint. Its a FPS RPG and I've put about 60hrs into the game before I decided that I wasted enough time exploring the world and getting the best weapons in the game(Shishkebob, Lincoln Repeater, A3-21, Sydneys Ultra SMG, The Terrible Shotgun, and Colonel Autumn's Laser Pistol). I'd say you could blow through the game in less then 2 digit hours but that would be really missing out in the exportability of the actual game.

Although I have to say the game really opens up late in the actual plot line. Meaning you can't really get use of the power armor until pretty much the end of the game. That and the most powerful 1 handed gun in the game is only attained when you actually beat the game and only need to have 1 more conversation yeah that's a let down. But hey at least unlike in Oblivion you are not wandering around for hours on end trying to find a single person and the best description they give you to where he is is "to the north" or what naught.
Thanks for ruining the game for me :x

krAzny

Post by krAzny » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 pm

I didn't do anything. Most thing I ever said was you only get the most powerful ammo efficient gun at the very end of the game.

lonewolf80

Post by lonewolf80 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:45 am

So can it be implied that Fallout 3 is like Mass Effect?

Return to “Game Center!”