deprivation of admin rights

speak and you will be heard!

Richard.x.x.

deprivation of admin rights

Post by Richard.x.x. » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:34 pm

Dear friends,
As an ex-admin, I need to confess.
There used to be a dubious admin named MSTGMAN, who was accused countless times of abusive admin behavior and deprived me of my admin privileges.
How did that happen ? We played 4 people (me, mstgman, sofi and bot) on the map fy_pool_day, we started playing classically without any problems. However, this mstman took advantage of the fact that there were few of us on the server and also took advantage of the fact that I am not a long-time admin with experience like him. This player went into spec mode and just knife killed players (my teammate and his own) with a knife for an easy win. I politely asked him to play normally, not in spec mode. Subsequently, he pretendet to be stupid and asked me question “what is playing normally.”
A bit banal, don't you think? After all, as the longtime admin that he was, he knows very well what it means to play normally. He ignored my request, stayed in spec mode and so I banned him.
Subsequently, this player twisted the facts, adapted reality and issued a version that I abused my admin rights against him. He claimed that he was in spec mode so that he could spec on player that sprayed derogatory terms and that I banned him because of that, which of course is bullshit. There was none player spraying derogatory terms. Unfortunately, I don't have evidence from this chat on the server, but it's very interesting that he has it and he knew exactly how to change the word order to make it look like I banned him because he doesn't want to play with me. From my point of view, he knew very well what he was doing, it was a trap set for me.
What was my mistake in this? I didn't know that being in spec mode and playing like that was allowed. But on the other hand, he, as a long-time admin with experience, could write to me at that moment in the chat on the server that this is how it is allowed to play. Why didn't he do it? Well, in my opinion, because he deliberately wanted to deprive me of admin rights. He had it planned. So watch out for him.
Most recently, rip found some admin papers that I still didn't sign/confirm properly. First of all, rip gave me admin rights based on the signed admin papers... I have no words for what kind of practices of depriving people are happening here.
Thanks for reading. It was an honor to be a part of it. Bon voyage

rip

Re: deprivation of admin rights

Post by rip » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:37 pm

I literally was pointing out that there was another complaint on the admin topic from giantddu and your diatribe about everything else exists purely in your head.

No one trapped you, I didn't yank your admin, just suspended vote_ban tier, as we have a long established method of warn, warn, ban outside of obvious hackers and problems. In my PM; said this, and bans should be posted why and with demos where possible.

Realize I have logs or every action, kill, knife, say join and drop. Got a couple complaints, happens all the time. I look at the logs, I look at the posts, I ask for both sides of the story. I notice the things that were done inside and outside the complaint. Asked you to address them, and get this and diatribe on slovak in A PM about how I get rid of people.

I generally go way out of my way to not get rid of people, like asking them in PM to look at a complaint, reminding the order of operations, ask for demos, etc. This is not new or unique and pretty transparent.

I hadn't made any decision one way or the other. I just want to have the servers available for those who want to use them and have a decent time....as I have for a long time.
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Return to “Complaint Department!”