CoD Server

speak and you will be heard!

alexander

CoD Server

Post by alexander » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Hey 40cal!

I think spawn killing is absolutely not allowed in any server, so may I suggest you change the wording of the message that comes up in the CoD server? I believe it currently says:

"Excessive spawn killing will result in punishment"

This implies spawn killing is okay as long as it isn't excessive.

Remove the "excessive" and there won't be any confusion.
Image - Alexander Gustafsson

sammy
Site Admin

Re: CoD Server

Post by sammy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 am

you really think that's the answer?

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:53 pm

That won't do anything to be honest. It should just be enforced by admins in the server. I check that server couple times a day and tell people in chat, and in tsay that I will kick them if they just sit there and wait for respawns.

Also, there's probably a mod somewhere where it auto slays you while in the CT's base for to long, or killing the same person over and over in a certain amount of time.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 am

DotA wrote:That won't do anything to be honest. It should just be enforced by admins in the server. I check that server couple times a day and tell people in chat, and in tsay that I will kick them if they just sit there and wait for respawns.

Also, there's probably a mod somewhere where it auto slays you while in the CT's base for to long, or killing the same person over and over in a certain amount of time.

I tend to do the same thing... I'll to a tsay stating that spawn killing is punishable.. Then I'll hang out in spectator for a while. I've had to kick multiple people for it. But that is normally as far as it goes... Once one or two people get the vote_kick or the boot, people stop spawn killing.

>.> NTF <.<

Return to “Suggestion booth!”