hopefully brief departure

if you're taking a break let us know!

kal_el.ca

hopefully brief departure

Post by kal_el.ca » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:13 am

As Windows Vista is no longer supported by Steam, I can not play right now. I expected everything to crap the bad a month ago when Vista was no longer supported. To my shock, steam just kept on running..... until this morning that is. So until I either find a temporary (and cheap) replacement or buy a new computer, it looks like I will be taking an unwanted break.

kal_el.ca

Re: hopefully brief departure

Post by kal_el.ca » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:36 am

Hey guys!

I know it's been a very long time since I've even been on and I'm here to kind of explain that. I have been working evenings for quite a while now and the way my sleeping schedule works out doesn't leave much time for other stuff. Plus I spend all my spare time I can with the wife and kid (only get to see my wife on Sunday, Monday evenings and occasionally Friday and Saturday nights if she stays up late enough. Basically same thing with my son)

And with it being so nice outside, I've been doing as much as possible outdoors and trying to enjoy the motor home I purchased last year.

Though you should not worry, as my absence should be ending very soon. Likely within the next week or two. Three at the most.

Return to “Departure - Arrival”