Goodbye

if you're taking a break let us know!

lolcatslol

Goodbye

Post by lolcatslol » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:38 am

It is my time to leave -[.40 cal ]-
I'm leaving because of the amount of work i'm facing nowadays, college prep, recent changes and breakups in my life, and the harassment i'm getting when I join another server.
Thank you sammy for giving me the chance to know what it is like being a leader within your community. I can never forget where I started. You gave an opportunity to a teenager, and showed that age does not matter when it comes to a leader.
Kitty- Thank you for playing with me and teaching me the many things when I was still a regular member. You've always made my time here at .40 cal fun and memorable.
Mario- Thank you for showing me the ropes. I still remember how surprised I was when I saw how good you were at cs. Thank you for your help and guidance throughout my journey.
Kirk- Thank you for teaching me how to not only be a better player, but also a better person. You guided me when I started out, and was one of the few admins that encouraged me to join. Thank you for helping me when times were tough.
Scorpion- Thank you for teaching me what to do in tough situations. You too, have been through a lot of what I've been through, and know what our parents expect from us. Thank you for giving me that advice as well as telling me about the scrim life.

i'm starting to realize how close I am to graduating, and that i must focus more on school if I want to live my expected legacy.

remember: -[.40 cal ]- Recruits players of character not skill
Thank you for building up my character as well as skill
I will see you guys in the future.

MarioBros

Re: Goodbye

Post by MarioBros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Harassment? From our end?
Anyway, its a real bummer to see you go, you're a real good admin and you've always made the server (s) fun to be in.
I wish you the best of luck for your next big step in life.

Dont be a stranger, come visit us from time to time :D
"Text translated via Google Translate"

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:26 pm

MarioBros wrote:Harassment? From our end?
Anyway, its a real bummer to see you go, you're a real good admin and you've always made the server (s) fun to be in.
I wish you the best of luck for your next big step in life.

Dont be a stranger, come visit us from time to time :D
from other servers*
When i join another server, people automatically assume that since i'm from .40 cal, i am trash.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Ah, I see...well it's something that has always been there. A lot of players dislike 40cal for some reason or another. Sad that some of you guys get to experience that because of some of us. I apologize for that.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Kid you're gonna go far. Don't worry about any breakups; we all go through it at least once. You live through it, you learn what you like and you find someone better. You'll be fine. Remember, it's 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Besides, college is coming, and you best remember those words I told you long ago.

Never go into battle without your helmet.

Remember that everyone you've known on this community is always here, some way or another. Even if you're not here playing anymore, someone always will be here with the lights on.

GL little brother.

tr3v360

Post by tr3v360 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:18 pm

gd lucky homie, nice pugging today btw!

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Dangg lolcats, sad to see you go man. Thank you for always being online and representing 40cal with us when we battle other clans! We haven't lost a single challenge from what I remember!

It's okay man, I know what you mean by the harrassment thing on other servers. Over time you earn their respect as long as you keep your head down and give it 100%! We wore the tag no matter what haha

Hope we get to play again in the future!

scorp

LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY

Post by LITTLE-FLUFFY-KITTY » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:19 am

Everybody's leaving me... only original one is MARIO...
Feels lonely...but I understand...I wish you the best in what you do and I know you'll do well.

Now that you reminded me, that was a few years ago, wasn't it?
LOLCATSLOL, we didn't talk for a long time and a few times I didn't say HI to you when I joined the server, let's not kiss ass and be honest, I wasn't the best friend, but again, now that you reminded...we did have some good time playing and it felt good.

Allow me to thank YOU for those times, please...

bluefire672

Post by bluefire672 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:55 am

i know what you mean cats .40cal got no strips in scrim world. But ill still remember the good old days before lag and servers dying out of back when we had full servers all day and night. Good gaming sucks i lost 1 of my 24 almost 25 races for no reason. XD

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 am

It's understandable lolcats and definitely sad to see you go, just focus on your goals and let the naysayers roll. Remember there will always be times when you feel down on this rollercoaster of life. The important part is to cherish the highpoints and never lose sight of the times you enjoyed the most. Lot's of love and luck in your future endeavours!
GlazeD

Return to “Departure - Arrival”