T'was a Fun Trip

if you're taking a break let us know!

lonewolf80

T'was a Fun Trip

Post by lonewolf80 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Well, looks like it's time for me to submit my departure note here. I've joined -[.40 cal ]- five years ago, when my interest in Counter-Strike and first person shooters have started. Throughout the kindness of fellow 40cal members, past and present, as well as the friendly community of players, I've been able to obtain a lot of knowledge (whether that's gameplay or otherwise). I'm incredibly grateful for that.

However, as of late, my interest in Counter-Strike has declined dramatically. Whether it's due to the fact that the game itself is old, or the fact that I've grown into a lot of other games across different genres (or a combination of both plus something else), I cannot say. All I know is that I believe it's in my best interest to step down as a 4* member of 40cal. I believe that there are some in our current roster who are rather fitting to fit into the role I leave behind (if any). Any projects and roles I've left behind, I'm sure there are others who are able to fill that position.

I'm not going to have a huge "thank you" list, but I sincerely thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart. A special shoutout goes to Venom though, for being there when I needed help. Hang in there buddy! I'll depend on you to train the next batch of recruits (and the next)! This community left me with incredible life experience that I'll take with me. I may come and visit from time to time, and may engage in heated debate with others, so keep an eye out for me.

If you ever need my help, don't be a stranger! Send me a PM or chat with me on Steam!

Au Revoir,
-Lonewolf80

P.S.: I thought my post was rather short, so forgive me for any points I may have missed.

BrennenHuff

Re: T'was a Fun Trip

Post by BrennenHuff » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Lone -

Though we never played together, you were a great help in trying to figure out why my computer sucks! I thank you for that. It is sad to see the resignation of what I consider an original member from the time I logged in. You were a superb asset to the community and that will be missed. However, CS has a way of sneaking back up on you and I hope to see your return in the future. But for now, you stay classy my friend!

Sincerely,

EX - -[.40 cal ]- Brennen Huff ***

Monkey D. Luffy

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:31 am

I've got nothing to say. Take care and have fun in life!

Sincerestly (meaning more sincere than the poster above me),

Monkey D. Luffy

... see you again in 6 months :P :lol: :D wahahahahahaha

kyosho

Post by kyosho » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am

Have fun where ever it may lead you. Take care

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 am

Going to miss you Lone.Hope to see you around some time. Don't be a stranger. We will always be here. May you live long and prosper.

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 am

We're going to miss you lone. Remember to come back and visit us, we'll be here waiting! Hope that whatever your decison in life is, you will prosper. :cry:

Belcross

Post by Belcross » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 am

You will be missed, don't forget to backstab tom in tf2 sometime!

Keep in touch brah!

tomwzhere

Post by tomwzhere » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Belcross wrote:You will be missed, don't forget to backstab tom in tf2 sometime!

Keep in touch brah!
Lonewolf always make me rage when that happens ]: I remember when all 4 of us played, I would be constantly asking lone to stop knifing me ]: I can't tell if he's a spy or not.

XunHo3A

Post by XunHo3A » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Lone you will be missed. Take care buddy stop by whenever you can :D

slicky

Post by slicky » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Take care and good luck with your future.
An most amazing 40cal admin yet.

Return to “Departure - Arrival”