First Date Tips

Gossip column!

Kenny The <*(( ><|

First Date Tips

Post by Kenny The <*(( ><| » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 am

Rule #1: Never date someone just because you want to sleep with them...that's more of a fling type of thinking
Rule #2: Don't date an Ex of a friend...
Rule #3: Never date one of your friends sisters/brothers...This I stress to the guys because none of your buddies wants you to sleep with his sis...
Rule #4: Don't date a friend that you are afraid to lose...this way you don't lose a friend and a bf/gf in the process of a messy break up.

more rules to come

Tips for dating:

1. Make the first date a cup of coffee at starbucks or a smoothie at juice it up...somewhere the 2 of you can just talk and have a good time...this is like a precursor to the rest of your dates...if you get bored on the first date you are going into the relationship for the wrong reasons
2. Second dates should be lunch...never breakfast, and dinner you should save to like date 4 or 5...so lunch will do nicely
3. Now this is were you can do some activities like watching a movie...go to an arcade, bowling, mini golf, batting cages, long walks on the beach, watching the sun set(maybe better for date # 5)
4. Date 4/5 is where you can go to dinner...nothing to fancy...something nice will do fine...just as long as its a diner of some sorts...this allows you to talk and plan for future dates(if there will be any)
5. If you go to a movie...and you are a guy...do not try the lame stretching your arm bit...its old and obsolete...NEVER FEAR!!! I have an easy solution for this...go to a movie theater that has it to where the armrest can be put in the upright position...now there isn't a barrier between you and her...second...make sure its a horror film...and just let nature takes its course...i wouldnt try this until like the 8th or 9th date.

more tips to come slightly tired

Rhino

Re: First Date Tips

Post by Rhino » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 am

Rule #4 is definitely a good rule.

However, a relationship following these guidelines moves way too slowly... at least for me. Easy rule to live by: each date is a base.
Image Image

K@@NTurkish

Post by K@@NTurkish » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Rhino wrote:Rule #4 is definitely a good rule.

However, a relationship following these guidelines moves way too slowly... at least for me. Easy rule to live by: each date is a base.

thats what i have done.

JenLove

Post by JenLove » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 pm

if a girl gets touchy feely with you and flirts back a lot, it is okay to do the same. i'm very aggressive (or was ;) ) so focus on signals and body language.
Formerly DorkyPorky

Snuggles

Post by Snuggles » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 pm

I think I'm worried more about being able to get a date than I am with what I would do on that date. o_O In the off chance that I ever did actually get a date, I don't know if I would follow some formula. Everyone is different and moves at a different pace. 1 base per date? Maybe I shouldn't talk because I have never actually been on a date, but are you guys trying to give advice for how to decide if this is a person you might want to spend the rest of your life with or how long you should wait before you can expect to get laid... :/

greenhorn

Post by greenhorn » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 am

Here's another one: fixable jerks usually enjoy some pretty nice company. Women rarely admit it but nice guys usually do finish last. There's exceptions as with everything but women often hook up with guys who can wrap a beer bottle around your throat if they need to but still able to muster the right words on Valentine's Day.

A six figure salary doesn't hurt either. : )

Hello? Ever heard of Animal Planet? Aliens do get cable, you know. Sheesh, you people. :)

greenhorn

Post by greenhorn » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am

And to tag onto what you said earlier, never EVER sleep with your own brother or sister. That's just gross.

Hello? Ever heard of Animal Planet? Aliens do get cable, you know. Sheesh, you people. :)

puppet

Post by puppet » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am

JenLove wrote:if a girl gets touchy feely with you and flirts back a lot, it is okay to do the same. i'm very aggressive (or was ;) ) so focus on signals and body language.
i LOL"D

i disagree wih rule #1

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm

puppet wrote:
JenLove wrote:if a girl gets touchy feely with you and flirts back a lot, it is okay to do the same. i'm very aggressive (or was ;) ) so focus on signals and body language.
i LOL"D

i disagree wih rule #1
rule #1 goes against pup's rules ....

it's an understanding at the beginning of the date ....

or

as pup likes to say .. blame it on the al al al al al co hol
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”