Ashlee Takes on a Weighty Subject: Jessica Simpson

Gossip column!

sammy
Site Admin

Ashlee Takes on a Weighty Subject: Jessica Simpson

Post by sammy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has a bone to pick with those who say her sister is looking a bit meatier than usual.

"I am completely disgusted by the headlines concerning my sister's weight," Simpson wrote Tuesday on her website. "A week after the inauguration and with such a feeling of hope in the air for our country, I find it completely embarrassing and belittling to all women to read about a woman's weight or figure as a headline on Fox News."

Sure enough, Fox's website reported today that Jessica Simpson shocked fans Sunday at Radio 99.9 Kiss Country's Chili Cookoff in Pembroke Pines, Fla., with her "noticeably fuller figure" and had apparently "eased up on her fitness regimen a bit."

Hmmph, says Ashlee.

"All women come in different shapes, sizes, and forms and just because you're a celebrity, there shouldn't be a different standard," the younger Simpson sis continued.

"Is this something you would say to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or even a friend? I seriously doubt it. How can we expect teenage girls to love and respect themselves in an environment where we criticize a size 2 figure? Now we can focus on the things that really matter."

Well, some of us can.

In response to the hullabaloo caused by, at worst, a pair of unflattering high-waisted jeans, Simpson's former trainer told Extra that Jessica Simpson is perfectly healthy and "has curves where a woman needs to have curves.

"We all go a little bit up and a little bit down," Hollywood trainer Harley Pasternak said. "But she's healthy. She's still sexy. She's still a beautiful woman. And I have no problem with the way she looks. I think if more people looked the way she looks now, the country would be a lot healthier."

brokeNsekseH

Re: Ashlee Takes on a Weighty Subject: Jessica Simpson

Post by brokeNsekseH » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Picture from the Chili Cookoff. TBH I think she looks a lot better, I like a little bit of curves 8-) .
I will agree that the jeans have got to go, they make things look not right, but other than that, I like the new look.

indiRanger

Post by indiRanger » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Yeah the jeans look ugly
~| Fury |~ indiRanger {F3}
<3 Savio

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:03 am

I think she Looks better then ever .. i don't like girls with just bones. i like a little meat on my girls . :lol:

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”