I need advice

Gossip column!

Supernick

I need advice

Post by Supernick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Ok guys/girls, at my graduation cerimony, I saw a really cute girl in the audience. So I asked my friends sitting next to me who she was, he sad it was his 18 year old sister.

So she ads me on Facebook, and I accepted her, but didn't say hi or anything

At the graduation party, I noticed she was checking me out, and I was checking her out. Then we started dancing together (the dancing was appropriate) and we ended up dancing the whole night, so twards he end of the night (btw she's gonna be a sophomore in college, imma be a sophomore in highschool) I ask her if she wants to go outside, she said sure.

So were out side talking and then y dad passes by and he says that were leaving at 1, and it was 1239, so I was like "ok, we onl have 20 min, so I might as well go for it" so I tell her that I like her and I go in for a kiss, she doesn't, so I stop, then she goes in, so I start again, be then she pulls away and says no, and she kisses me on the cheek. So then I say that I understand why she wouldn't want to, and that it's no big deal, but then she says that she does feel something for me but she doesn't really know what it is, so then we end up deciding that we'll just make plans to go to the movies or something b4 her summer ends :)

So I leave and now it's the next day, and I don't know what to do. Any help??
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

puppet

Re: I need advice

Post by puppet » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:04 pm

Post her pics so we can better assist you in this situation

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm

i would, but thats not very respectful to her
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

puppet

Post by puppet » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

i was jking lol not serious

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 pm

lol,i actually put a link to her pic, but then i took it down :P
love

Monkey D. Luffy

Post by Monkey D. Luffy » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Any advice you get from us will be of our own opinions and thoughts ... we aren't you. Do what you would do or want to do. Be honest with yourself and you'll be honest to her. You don't need advice. Trust yourself.

... I think I contradicted myself ... :lol:

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Just be your self. If she doesn't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you.

If acting like your self doesn't work then act like puppet that always sends the girls running. Not the direction you want them to but at least you can say they were moved by your charm.

Or ask her to go blow stuff up and shoot stuff with you for the fourth. That's American!

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Just be your self. If she doesn't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you.

If acting like your self doesn't work then act like puppet that always sends the girls running. Not the direction you want them to but at least you can say they were moved by your charm.

Or ask her to go blow stuff up and shoot stuff with you for the fourth. That's American!
lol i love the last 2 points, but about the last one, she and i both live in mexico :) so...
love

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:55 am

Supernick wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:Just be your self. If she doesn't like you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you.

lol i love the last 2 points, but about the last one, she and i both live in mexico :) so...
Well then come to the US and blow stuff up and shoot stuff with me.

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 am

Lol sounds like a plan :P
love

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”