lady troubles (urgent)

Gossip column!

Supernick

lady troubles (urgent)

Post by Supernick » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 pm

ok, so i wanted to get some advice...
so my cousin was comming out in her friends quince (Mexican sweet 16) and one of the chambelanes (guys that come out in the quince) decided not to do it any more. then my cousin invites me to fill in for the other guy, and i said ya.

so the day before the first practice i ask my cousin if there are any cute girls that are also in the quince so maybe i can hook up with one of them, she says ya, that theres this one girl who is "supper single"

my first practice, i get there and the girl who was "supper single" turns out to be this 12 year old weirdo. so ya...

but then this beautiful girl walks out to where we were practicing, and through out the whole practice, i saw her checking me out, and im pretty sure she caught me checking her out too :)

but it turns out she has a BF, who just so happens to also be in the quince

(practices are on fridays and saterdays, so i dont see her during the week)

so after that first practice, about 3 days later she ads me on facebook, and of course i ad her. and since she had the guts to ad me on FB, i felt it was only apropriate to take the next step and give her my cell#

so the next few days we're flirting back and forth, and i can tell she likes me. but then i ask her about her Bf, and she says that shes been planning on breaking up with him.

but if she breakes up with him then he'll drop out of the quince, and on top of that he already payed for his tux.

and if he droped out we wouldn't be able to find another guy in time. so every one else in the quince is telling not to break up with him untill after the quince.

so basicly we have a relationship, but she is still with that other guy, and he doesnt know anything (as far as i know)

and we're not just flirting anymore, shes sending me pics, and we're planning to go to the movies (but not actually watch the movie) and ya.

but with all of this going on, i hear that shes also talking to some other guy, and basicly all these things that are really making me not want to trust her.

so i confronted her about it and we resolve the issue,but i still feel like i cant trust her.

i just dont know what to do about this whole situation, because i feel really bad for her BF, but at the same time, i really want to be with this girl.

please help. :(
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

St0n3

Re: lady troubles (urgent)

Post by St0n3 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 pm

It's really hard to completely trust a girl you've just met. Go with the flow, don't be to forward before the quince. Wait till its over, then ask her what her deal is. If she wants to "be with you" great... if not... see if you can still fanagle something!

Donkey D. Luffy

Post by Donkey D. Luffy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Seriously. if i were you i would do her first, then if she wants to be with me thats ok. If not ?! :mrgreen:

kyosho

Post by kyosho » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm

ok heres my advice for what it's worth.
Don't rush into anything cause you really don't want to get caught up with a girl that's going to play ya. if you can't trust her now than how are you gonna feel if you get with her.

Now if you are only looking for fun, than all means wait till after she resolves her BF and than have at it.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:39 am

Just stay in the background for now. But make sure you are still in the picture. When they or he disagrees with her you agree with her. I have a whole hand book on this. This is actually why Spock is no longer my friend. His ex girlfriend is now my girlfriend and the human side of him won't put it past him. :lol:

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

words of wisdom my young padawan

1 things never end up well if they start out bad - she has a bf ... what makes you think she won't drop you as fast as she drops him?

and this one is free ....

2 rebounds ... don't last

the next one will cost you ... you can send the donation to http://www.40calgames@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; thru paypal ...

3 if you REALLLLLLLY want this girl you need to ............ will reply once payment received :twisted:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

Supernick

Post by Supernick » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:02 am

Ty to all of you, I personally like the "just do her" advice :P but ya, things that start bad usually end bad. So I think I'll just wait until next year when we go to the same highschool to get with her. I'll talk to her about it.

And lol venom, nice try :) but I'm flat broke right now. And my parents are real-estate agents, so they don't get paid often. But the next time they do, I'll be sure to donate :)
don't be a square, live life to the fullest, don't waist time with anger. life's too short to not enjoy every second.
love

-nick :D

puppet

Post by puppet » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:58 pm

first off you post the pics she sent you on here .. so we have a better judgement of this creature we are at hand with ...every single pic she has sent you so far ... so we can best help YOU

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 pm

Puppet quince means 15. For guys your age it means the number 5 .....

You get 5 for 15. :roll:
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

BrennenHuff

Post by BrennenHuff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

puppet wrote:first off you post the pics she sent you on here .. so we have a better judgement of this creature we are at hand with ...every single pic she has sent you so far ... so we can best help YOU
creeper....... :?

Return to “Gentlemans Choice * Ladies Preference!”