i have a confession to make :[

play thousands of games free!

Tunari

Re: i have a confession to make :[

Post by Tunari » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:26 am

I exploited a bug in Oblivian.. :roll: One section where you meet with this Duke or something who is a Vampire, and when you complete his quest, you get a bunch of cash of course. After he pays you, he'll turn to walk away, clicking on him before he leaves will restart the dialogue and you can keep getting paid..lol So, I clicked on it fifty or so probably lol Than I was able to buy a mansion/house in every city. :D

Sometimes I'll load a bunch of custom/higher level items on characters in Neverwinter Nights by creating a room in the toolset, than dropping stuff into it, than I go into that room with my character load up on equip and go play a module with better than average equipment to start with. Hate starting out with junk for equipment. lol :roll:

Course these areas just single player games, so, not like cheating against people. So, no big deal to me. 8-)
Tuna

[T]ran: Tuna u there
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: yeah
[T]ran: I accidently banned myself :[
Name: ~| Fury |~ Dr.Tran {F5}
-[.40 cal ]- Tunari ****: ok, hold on a minute

krAzny

Post by krAzny » Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:45 pm

Tunari wrote:I exploited a bug in Oblivian.. :roll: One section where you meet with this Duke or something who is a Vampire, and when you complete his quest, you get a bunch of cash of course. After he pays you, he'll turn to walk away, clicking on him before he leaves will restart the dialogue and you can keep getting paid..lol So, I clicked on it fifty or so probably lol Than I was able to buy a mansion/house in every city. :D

Sometimes I'll load a bunch of custom/higher level items on characters in Neverwinter Nights by creating a room in the toolset, than dropping stuff into it, than I go into that room with my character load up on equip and go play a module with better than average equipment to start with. Hate starting out with junk for equipment. lol :roll:

Course these areas just single player games, so, not like cheating against people. So, no big deal to me. 8-)
Theres also the dupe cheat on oblivion where you aim your bow then go into inventory via tab while arrow is still aiming, go into items and select something like lets say... glass armor then hold the item in hand so its going to get shot by the bow, then go to your weapon inventory and change to a different stack of arrows which is pretty much maxed. Once you leave the inventory screen you will be holding said item, in this case glass armor. The arrow will finally fire and hit the item and the said item should in theory, if what I am saying is exactly what I remember doing, litterally explode into copies of itself equal to the amount of arrows in the stack of arrows you changed into.

care bear

Post by care bear » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm

ow..my head
:lol:

brokeNsekseH

Post by brokeNsekseH » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:46 am

I had a gameshark for sega :X

puppet

Post by puppet » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:09 am

LOL i played over wifi once and this kid in france or something kept cussing me out xD it was hilarious

i had a pokemon i din't remember which one but it was a hacked one that couldn't die or somecrap lol XD

Exalted

Post by Exalted » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Wow, what a bunch of cheaters, lol. Pokemon snap was off the hook though, not gonna lie.

WillT

Post by WillT » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:00 pm

puppet wrote:a few years ago i played pokemon on gameboy and gameboy advance and i used hacks/cheats :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

are you sure thats the only game you hack :o :mrgreen:
WillT ich bin eine schlechte mutti Bumser!

puppet

Post by puppet » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 am

lol will no HAHA

i remember people saying hacking drains the fun out of cs and its not fun to kill with hacks
i strongly disagree LOL

i had hella fun :mrgreen:

Evangelist

Post by Evangelist » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:45 pm

Did I ever tell you my concept on CS?

I see CS as what I like to call "The Ex-Girlfriend" of games. I say this because, cs can be fun and interesting really quickly... but then you start to realize why you left in the first place.

Phez

Post by Phez » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Gandhi wrote:I didn't know there were cheats for pokemon, was I the only guy playing it without any cheats.

And like Joe said what game have you not hacked in Puppet.
i never cheated in it. but in pokemon gold and purple there was a map glitch where you can clone instead of using gameshark... i was such a lil kid didnt have enuff flow for it :'( also cloning MasterBalls and nuggets ect... haha

Return to “Game Center!”