Anyone Play WoW?

play thousands of games free!

ftw. Rambo

Anyone Play WoW?

Post by ftw. Rambo » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Before I came to CS I was addicted to WoW. I was always spending time on it and being a noob in raiding and doing decent in PvP. I feel like going back to it once i get a job and able to pay for it. Anyone still play it and think it's worth it? Because last time i played they nerfed a lot.

And if you want to see my awesome characters copy and paste above.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ora/simple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ins/simple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ong/simple" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Those are only some of them because I can't find the rest on the website. Should check out those battle pets ;) .
ftw. Rambo

ScorpioN

Re: Anyone Play WoW?

Post by ScorpioN » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 am

naw not anymore. It's a really good game though; love the WarCraft Universe.
Switched to Guild Wars, then League of Legends, but finally back to CS.

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:47 pm

I still play WoW from time to time. Mists of pandaria was a way better expansion then cataclysm. It's a bit more even, and the raids are a bit more user friendly. You don't need a clan that plays 20 hours a day anymore. They have raid finders which still gives you almost top tier gear. I'd say go back, but go to the Korgath server lol.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

ftw. Rambo

Post by ftw. Rambo » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:07 pm

I had some guildies on alliance switch to that server for PvP. I played on Demon Soul witch isn't very populating and 10:1 horde sided. Hunting rare pets and rare mounts like TLPD were easy until CRZ. Now everything is hunted on every server. On the bright side they did make auction houses way better.

Btw if you know what TLPD is and how rare it is, I never farmed it. I just checked around from time to time and got it.

Raid Finder was awsome but 40 minute ques sucked for dps. I liked the flexible raid style they installed. Can have like 10-25 and u get better gear and it's as difficult as raid finder.
ftw. Rambo

DotA

Post by DotA » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:11 pm

the lost proto took me like a month lol. But you're right, people now will sit in most places for rare pets/mounts. It's quite annoying. You're very lucky to just come across Lost Proto lol. Korgath is probably the most populated server at the moment, and swifty, the epic warrior, plays on that server. So its nice lol.

ftw. Rambo

Post by ftw. Rambo » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

I could have had Aeonaxx to but my friend was farming it atm and she was doing dailies and I checked and I saw it so I told her and she got it.

I seen some of swifty's vids he's pretty awsome. We use to have the infamous lowbie killer Justinblade. I almost got taught shockadin in cata by him. But I went to my lock to raid and get that green fire stuff witch was awsome.
ftw. Rambo

Dante

Post by Dante » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:25 pm

I used to play :). I was horde on KJ. I had 11 lvl90's. One of each class lol
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

DotA

Post by DotA » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:09 pm

^no life what so ever. You're not 33 lol. More like 13 >_> NERDDDDDDDD

Dante

Post by Dante » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:07 am

I got all that from like 1-2 hours of play a day bro lol. Quit hating!
Fear of spiders is arachnophobia. Fear of having no escape and being in closed or small spaces or rooms is claustrophobia. Fear of Dante is called logic.

Return to “Game Center!”