Design
23%

Total votes: 44

hamb0ne

Re: Dream Car Depot

Post by hamb0ne » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 am

i want this car
[img]
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn24 ... _car-1.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

Oral-B

Post by Oral-B » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 am

My favourite types of cars are porche and classic cars

krys[USAF]

Post by krys[USAF] » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 am

Too many cars to call favorites. I love handling and racing (Legally) so for me often times its not about how fast it can go, but how well it can hold onto the road. I go from least expensive car I would drive to most.

Honda Fit 2009
With its low weight and possibility to swap out with another engine (K20 is a common swap) this little econo-box can be a track demon. Fit has by far the most controlled feel for turning I have ever driven. Probably due to it weighing half as much as most cars x.x

Mazda Miata MX5 (Mazda Speed)
Considered the SCCA Road Track monster, this little turbocharged wonder dream has amazing handling and power to boot. Yea it may not attract the girls like other convertibles, but add some braces and other suspension related components and your beating WRX's and EVO's on the track.

Honda S2000 2009 CR
The S2000 is a common car for many enthusiasts, but Honda realized that we drivers want more track worthy upgrades. Thus, the CR (Club Racer) was born. With simple aero upgrades and reduction of weight by removing unneeded components, the CR beats its own S2000 brother by well over a second on the track. Not bad considering they didn't touch the engine. SO a little engine work here and you have another track dream.

Now these are all the affordable cards and most common to be bought considering the price of insurance. Now comes my "I WANTS" category.

Ariel Atom
With a super charged Honda Type R engine, this little rocket can out accelerate many cars 4x its price. This car has so much power to weight that, not only does it beat the Corvette Z06 power to weight, or the Porsche GT2, or even the Ferrari F50. It even beets the Enzo for power to weight ratio, where it falls? The fact that its little 4 cylinder can only produce so much before the V8, V10's begin to out produce in the upper ends. So Ariel decided they want nothing of that, they are making a V8 version o.O!!! I WANT ONE!

Nissan 2009 GTR
Some one already went over this car, but it's worth a repost. The GTR has always been a tuner crazed favorite and made people drop their mouths with the power that RB26 motor can do. Well this updated version is no joke. The 3.8 twin turbocharged motor is a beast in itself. The brains behind the GTR's awesomeness though is its AWD computer controlled system, ATTESA. This system not only controls power biasing on turns, but even for launch. Literally drop the clutch on this car at a stand still and the computer will bias 90% power to the rear, sensing you want to go straight FAST! Hard braking into a turn? No problem. It biases power to the front to allow for greater stability and deceleration, then puts about 60-70% into the back to create over steer. I WANT ONE!

Porsche GT2
The most powerful Porsche street car built to date. This rocket on wheels loves to dance. Porsche has always been a road race power house, the GT2 is no different. With larger HP numbers and torque around the mid range, this car re-defined Porsche's upcoming 911 series cars. Nothing you can really do to glorify this car any better, its already a diamond in my book. I WANT ONE!!

Koenigsegg CCX
Its important to note, if you ever touch this car, get the wing! The CCX is a masterpiece on wheels. GO SWEDES! A favorite TV show of mine TopGear rated this car. First time around this car was too powerful. It was all over the place. Still managed to make it finish in the top 15 of cars. Well the STIG had a great talk with Koenigsegg and they worked together to make a wing. Yes just a wing. BUT this little wing made a world of difference. The STIG drove this car in the TopGear record books. Fastest street car on the track. This is why... I WANT ONE!

Now what can be better then these cars. What just makes me shake at the knees? What makes me drool in my sleep? THIS!

Ferrari F2001
The god of all cars. This 2001 F1 car not only destroyed the track, but managed to be the most reliable car Ferrari made for F1 in many many years. Michael Schumacher took this car to not just win the F1 World Championship, no no. He destroyed it. Michael Schumacher won 9 out of 17 races and finished in the podium for all but 2 other races. Hell with the amount of points he had, he could have done donuts for the last 4 races. Not to mention, they used the same car in 2002. Updated the aero a bit to make it the F2002, he went on to win 11 of 17 races and podium the rest. This car made the other constructors jealous. So jealous they later made a rule in the following years to only allow 2 tire changes a race. A direct response to Ferrari's usage of tires like disposable razors. Cuts great for 2-3 laps, but we need a new pair! I WANT, I NEED, I'LL DO ANYTHING LEGAL TO GET IT!!!!!

unison999

Post by unison999 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:06 pm

^^I already played with the GTR (pictured in section 2), though it is an engineering masterpiece (for the price) it is over engineered. Also the weak transmission is making tuners think twice before messing with this car, the transmission will break if you use launch sequence Top Gear did so often. So much so Nissan makes buyers sign a waiver notifying buyers that if they disable the launch control (release the rpm lock so you can launch at higher rpm) you will void your transmission warranty (which my buddy had to sign). Right now these Skyline owners have to find a solution to that weak tranny before really work on the power, if it can not take stock power why bother making more...
Koenigsegg... Awesome car, but the record is already broken... Quite awhile ago too. Ascari
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascari_Cars" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wanna join Ascari club? Billionaire built his own track, include all the most famous tracks twist and turns. You can also try all kinds of exotic cars there... Not cheap..
http://www.ascari.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Exalted

Post by Exalted » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:24 am

The dodge viper is my dream car because it's fast and sexy.. I mean.. just look at it..

dumontdude10

Post by dumontdude10 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm

i just got one of my dream cars yayay

2008 f-150 v8 crewcab
insom:: Nick

Phez

Post by Phez » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:50 am

nice F150 dude... that looks spiffy... I dont really have a fav car/truck myself... but im more of a designer type of guy... well lets say if i had to get one or the other before i get the other.. lol i'd go for design, just so i can cruise around pickin up the lllaadddies haha. then something fast after i rob all of them ^_^

Jae Duk

Post by Jae Duk » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

haha puppet you drive crazy enough...so i hope you don't get the bugatti

I already got mine...my C 63 =)
Pictures were on the old forum

Ex0tic

Post by Ex0tic » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 am

10 fastest cars in the world : 0 - 60 mhp
anyone of this cars its my dream car

secs car
2.6 - 1994 Dauer 962 LeMans
2.7 - 2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept
2.7 - 2000 Dodge Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT
2.7 - 1999 Leblanc Caroline
2.7 - 1993 Dauer 962 Le Mans
2.8 - 1996 Renault Espace F1
2.9 - 1991 Audi Avus Quattro
2.9 - 1997 Callaway C7 Corvette
2.9 - 1997 Dodge Viper GTS-R
3.0 - 2003 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron

But my really dream car its toyota supra 1993 not the one from 2008...

unison999

Post by unison999 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Top 10 fastest stock cars:
1.SSC Ultimate Aero: 257 mph+, 0-60 in 2.7 secs.
2.Bugatti Veyron: 253 mph+, 0-60 in 2.5 secs.
3. Koenigsegg CCX: 250 mph+, 0-60 in 3.2 secs.
4.Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 248 mph+, 0-60 in 3.2 secs.
5.McLaren F1: 240 mph+, 0-60 in 3.2 secs.
6.Ferrari Enzo: 217 mph+, 0-60 in 3.4 secs.
7.Jaguar XJ220: 217 mph+, 0-60 in 4.0 secs.
8.Pagani Zonda F: 215 mph+, 0-60 in 3.5 secs.
9.Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 213 mph+, 0-60 in 3.3 secs.
10. Porsche Carrera GT: 209 mph+, 0-60 in 3.9 secs.

List changes constantly, everyone is pushing the envelope.
If you include modified (I consider Hennessey & Callaway aftermarket modified) then there is plenty of people out there. Hell in Youtube there is even a CRX modified beat a Murcielago, I am sure there is some acting involved but that CRX is still pretty fast.
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

Return to “Motorcycles - Cars - Rods!”