what are you sporting?

unison999

Re: MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!

Post by unison999 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:06 pm

K@@NTurkish wrote:very nice :)
atp turbo kit garret gt30-76r .82a/r turbo
full race tubular manifold
nisei's competition intercooler etc etc :p
Nice, ATP do sell their turbo at reasonable price. I bought a couple turbos from them to help my friends turbo their cars.
I help built a twin turbo setup for a C6, dynoed 875WHP and tuned it so it is easier to control. Custom built Celica (start with 175HP) to 520HP on 105 octane fuel (killed the tranny with this dyno run). Doing same setup for a Lotus (same engine) right now, but we are taking 93 MR2 turbo tranny and custom make it to mate with this engine since their tranny is same as Toyota Celica tranny.
Back to subject:
Looks like they did a good job on the manifold, can't really see anything else with that small picture :lol:
What engine management are you using? I always go with standalone EMS because I had a bad experience with piggyback and we are going close to the extremes of each engine we work on.... But I know reprogram with piggyback works well for EVO8 and you are not going as extreme on HP production as we are so its cool.
Looks like whomever is working on the car knows what they are doing, looks like a solid 12 sec 1/4 mile. You need to take some autox clips of this bad boy :)
Unison999 in game quote of the month:
AvLaNchE : oyaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaa thts unisoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...awesom
Quote of the day:

K@@NTurkish

Post by K@@NTurkish » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 pm

nice job dude , i actually dont autocross it , i go to track days more often :)
i ll retune my stock ecu , now i cant afford AEM EMS :D since its 1800 for evos :? ...
i hope i ll run low 11s. actually i m building a rally car so dont need such a high hp like AMS guys ( 1150 awhp ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
but car ll be stripped , roll cage is coming etc :D hope most of the stuff ll be done by before HIN :D

Regina

Post by Regina » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:27 pm

I hate you. I want your car. >:/

Christa

Post by Christa » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Turkey! u need to add me gees
and be nice and let regina have your car (<--- HAHAH, i tried regina :D)

unison999

Post by unison999 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:39 pm

K@@NTurkish wrote:nice job dude , i actually dont autocross it , i go to track days more often :)
i ll retune my stock ecu , now i cant afford AEM EMS :D since its 1800 for evos :? ...
i hope i ll run low 11s. actually i m building a rally car so dont need such a high hp like AMS guys ( 1150 awhp ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
but car ll be stripped , roll cage is coming etc :D hope most of the stuff ll be done by before HIN :D
Buttonwillow? Willow springs? I use to do that a lot, but now I am more of the build side than running side. The shop I sometimes use built 2500WHP Viper, awesome as it is the damn thing is uncontrollable and the 6 piston caliper brake setup owner of car put on is not good enough and did not have time to put on a chute yet. Obviously this car is only done for 1/4 mile track, a car I would not want to get into because it is deadly dangerous.
Quote of the day:

K@@NTurkish

Post by K@@NTurkish » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm

unison999 wrote:
K@@NTurkish wrote:nice job dude , i actually dont autocross it , i go to track days more often :)
Buttonwillow? Willow springs? I use to do that a lot, but now I am more of the build side than running side. The shop I sometimes use built 2500WHP Viper, awesome as it is the damn thing is uncontrollable and the 6 piston caliper brake setup owner of car put on is not good enough and did not have time to put on a chute yet. Obviously this car is only done for 1/4 mile track, a car I would not want to get into because it is deadly dangerous.
vipers are crazy , esp twin turbo ones.
my pic is from button willow :)

unison999

Post by unison999 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:23 pm

button willow and willow springs is pretty good, but I find it a bit flat. My favorite track that is still reachable is Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, it puts a 3rd dimension to the racetrack. Favorite turn is the corkscrew. Almost lost a car there, it was scary and exciting. Went too fast to it and 4 wheel off the ground, after landing I was able to recover. One of the greatest scare and one of the most exhilarating day of my life all at the same time.
Quote of the day:

Return to “Motorcycles - Cars - Rods!”