My last chance...

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Knee High Jedi

My last chance...

Post by Knee High Jedi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:46 pm

I have always played the Texas Lottery and randomly won pretty much nothing...tonight i was about 30 minutes late to get my tickets and found that the numbers had already been drawn for the game "mega millions" needless to say i was kinda ticked when i found that the numbers that had been drawn tonight where MY NUMBERS...this is no lie, i have played the same numbers for about 2 years and won 3 dollars a few times...but if i was 40 minutes faster or stopped at a closer gas station i would have won 14.1 million dollars...i am so depressed right now i would make an emo scared...i could really use some sympathy on this topic, because i literaly just let 14.1 million dollars slip threw my hands...i repeat this is NOT A LIE
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”~Albert Einstein

Mrs.Jacki

Re: My last chance...

Post by Mrs.Jacki » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:13 pm

Awwww! That really sucks! I can't believe that happened to you :(:(
Sig by Venom
♥Jacki's Wishlist♥
http://wishlist.com/JackiBeezie" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jessica

Re: My last chance...

Post by Jessica » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:48 pm

I swear this happens a lot my aunts played the same numbers for like ever cuz it was their old address or something and the day they forgot it those numbers came up lol
that totally sucks

Return to “Other stuff!”