Reply to ONE SHOT

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Dead Man

Reply to ONE SHOT

Post by Dead Man » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 pm

To not get your thread Off Topic One Shot here is my response to your comments in your thread:
http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 41&t=18562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One Shot wrote:Dead Man Why are you commenting!?
I am commenting because I want to clarify what exactly is the accusation you made on the player you reported.

This is your original Post
One Shot wrote:hostname: -[.40 cal ]- LEFT4DEA
Game Name: 40calgames (1)
Steam ID: 25 STEAM_0:0:1750284746 1 01:38 258 0
Date/Time: 11:00 AM
Server/Map: zm_dust_winter
Witnesses: LABDOG D.Luff and GalaxY|PrO IgRac :D
Accusation: can spec him,invisible ...
The player is now Severi
Your accusation has no details that really tells us what is the problem. You stated that you CAN spectate the player and just wrote the word INVISIBLE which also just tends to be confusing.

Than you posted this:
One Shot wrote:hostname: -[.40 cal ]- LEFT4DEA
Game Name: 40calgames (1)
Steam ID: 25 STEAM_0:0:1750284746 1 01:38 258 0
Date/Time: 11:00 AM
Server/Map: zm_dust_winter
Witnesses: LABDOG D.Luff and GalaxY|PrO IgRac :D
Accusation: cant spec him,invisible ...
he changed his Steem ID all time.
The player is now Severi

DEAD MAN Read between the lines and learned to read (Insult is done here)
Why are you commenting on all the articles.
After that I cant not delete.
You deleting your post but my reported WTH ?
* The Underline Blue part is where you make your insult by basically calling me dumb.
Why are you commenting on all the articles.
* By this I am guessing you are referring to your thread (http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 63&t=18525" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that you posted about sharing how to make exploits in the L4D server?

In my thread (http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewtop ... 53&t=18513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) I did not ask you personally of how to do that. I was asking the entire community so the method of this trick can be demonstrated. This way the creator of L4D can find a way to fix the Exploit. I put it in the Public so the method could be received faster. Right after the method was announce by you and I thank you by it, I asked Mario to move the thread immediately to the correct section so that other players would not know of how to do the glitch. However, before I was able to get in contact with Mario right after you had replied to me in that thread with the method I messaged you right away in the server telling you if you could please edit your post and to remove the method of how to do the glitch. Your reply to me in the server was, "Why it is not cheating it is part of the gameplay." I told you that it was a cheap trick and to please not announce it to everyone in the server. After that I remember that you got mad for some reason and afterwards you started to announce it all over the server and I told you if you could stop because I did not want other people to be using it.

Even though I had already told you to not announce of how you to do that glitch and told you that it was a cheap trick. You are the one that decided to make the thread of the Exploit AFTER I HAD ALREADY TOLD TO NOT SHARE IT. If you want to blame someone for your thread GETTING a WARNING than you should blame yourself for not listening to be when I told you to STOP. I was never trying to get you in trouble I just wanted the Glitch to get FIX. If you want to point the finger at me because you decided not to listen to me than that is on you.
One Shot wrote:I do not want problems.
Where I insulted?

Can you please delete this 40calgames (1) post
I do not want problems.
Your comments that you directed at me where insults basically. It would also be easier to read your sentences if they made some sort of sense. Allot of your comments are worded incorrectly and make it hard to understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall I do not have any problem with you nor do i wish to have any problems with you. I just wanted to explain myself to you so you could understand what happen. If you still wish to dislike me after this it is okay, I hold no grudges.

Return to “Other stuff!”