Activision

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Punisher*Ltr

Activision

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:41 pm

The other day I got the chance to play test a new game by Activision in their Santa Monica office and got paid for it in the process. If you don't know who Activision is well they are behind call of duty franchise. Unfortunately I cannot disclose the game or details until it reaches the stores or Activision and other parties would sue me for every dime. But once in my life I was able to tell the developers that their games sucks balls and where it needs to be improved before it hits the shelves. Yea.. take that Activision!! :D Just thought you guys should know :)

MarioBros

Re: Activision

Post by MarioBros » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Punisher*Ltr wrote: But once in my life I was able to tell the developers that their games sucks balls and where it needs to be improved before it hits the shelves.
So, you played the new CoD? :lol:
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Mario, I don't know who you are and where you live, but I have a very special set of skills, I will find you and I will.. nah it wasn't CoD I did ask them if they will let me test it haha but that was done a while back, that game is about to come out :D

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:58 am

DUDE

I got the same invite, and I went to Santa Monica, all the way from Orange County, only to get lost right around the corner with no cell/GPS ten minutes before the sesh. I drove to McDonalds to get wifi and an exact location, by the time I left mcdonalds and got to activision, it was like 11:01 and they turned me away for being one minute late. ;-;

BUT, I didn't play or sign any confidentiality agreements, so I can tell you guys what they tested. But because I'm too paranoid of getting sued, I won't say any names, just that it's musical and your controllers are instrumental.
BOOM- toe shot

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:07 pm

Yea I drove from Ontario that day, I left home 1.5 hours before the session, they did mention to get there 15 min earlier to register. I had 2 GPS on, car and phone to get to their location lol

I went to the 2:30 session and on the way back in took me 3.5 hours to get to Ontario from Santa Monica, I will never drive from La in the middle of the day ever, even if they pay me triple the amount. It a nightmare, I even got off the freeway to take a break and then got back on, took off my shoes, not sure how people can do that drive daily and who ever claims they "Love LA" well you can keep it!!

ScorpioN

Post by ScorpioN » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:28 am

lol so awesome. Got paid for it at that

Return to “Other stuff!”