A problem

things that have nothing to do with cs!

lolcatslol

A problem

Post by lolcatslol » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

I asked the girl I like out to homecoming a couple days ago and she said that she would ask her parents. The next day she said "Yes, i'll go with you as a buddy."
I'm pretty sure i'm friend-zoned now am i am just flattered. Is there any way out of this "zone" and how do i avoid falling into this "zone" in the future.
btw we are both in 9th grade

DotA

Re: A problem

Post by DotA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Watch Just friends right now, and you will learn a douchy way, or the nice way. That movie would be perfect for you right now lol. Its with Ryan reynolds and anna farris.
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:58 pm

there is no tactic to avoid or getting out of it. Just tell her how you really feel, its a win-win sit.
She says she feels the same = excellent; she doesn't = move on and don't linger on with a lost cause ;)
this way you avoid a lot of drama you don't really need!
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:12 am

Ah the freshmen years. I'd say see how it goes, there's not a big easy way to avoid the friendzone without being a d***. For example, for me and my girlfriend, we just clicked from day one, we shared common interests, had similar humor, and similar values. So it naturally came together. Don't try to force things my friend :).

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 am

MarioBros wrote:there is no tactic to avoid or getting out of it. Just tell her how you really feel, its a win-win sit.
She says she feels the same = excellent; she doesn't = move on and don't linger on with a lost cause ;)
this way you avoid a lot of drama you don't really need!

Just be yourself. You can't change who you are, just your actions. If you are yourself, I'm sure you'll be fine. I agree with MarioBros here. That is the best way to do it... Open yourself up to find out the truth. If she doesn't feel the same, you'll know right off other then getting close and having it last which could cause heartace.

Mr. Spock

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:18 am

be yourself. make sure you let her know how you feel. As long as you don't ask her "does this rag smell funny <chloroform> your good to go :mrgreen:

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:41 am

This is what I do when I have this problem... wait I don't have lady problems I'm Kirk for crying out load. :lol: Like everyone says just be your self. You want to take it to the next level give it time. Find out things you have in common and use it to your advantage. Also don't try and over impress her act like your into her but if shes not interested in you your fine with that. Women seem to not really understand when a guy is okay with them not being interested in them then all they can think about is you. ;) If she starts saying your like a brother to her that's when you know you have no luck and abandon ship but that's not the case so your still good. She probably just wants to take it slow.

Flowers wouldn't hurt when you go to pick her up if you are. If she asks just say you give all your buddys flowers. :lol:

lolcatslol

Post by lolcatslol » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:35 pm

thanks guys :)
I talked to her today and she said I wasn't friend-zoned or someone she will want to go out on a date. I guess i'm in the middle.

Not the Face!

Post by Not the Face! » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:00 pm

lolcatslol wrote:thanks guys :)
I talked to her today and she said I wasn't friend-zoned or someone she will want to go out on a date. I guess i'm in the middle.

~sings~ "Oh here I am stuck in the middle with you.."

Mr. Spock

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:12 pm

lolcatslol wrote:thanks guys :)
She just needs to get to know the cats we all know and love.

Return to “Other stuff!”