A problem

things that have nothing to do with cs!

lolcatslol

Re: A problem

Post by lolcatslol » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:
lolcatslol wrote:thanks guys :)
I talked to her today and she said I wasn't friend-zoned or someone she will want to go out on a date. I guess i'm in the middle.
She just needs to get to know the cats we all know and love.
i hope so :)

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Confidence is key. If you don't believe you can get the girl, you won't. Believe in yourself, it'll show to her :). Remember the difference between confidence and cockiness though :P, but we all know you're not cocky! You got this brother :).

xXWhite_NinjaXx

Post by xXWhite_NinjaXx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

I agree with what everyone has told u but one more way to do it would be if u like her treat her with respect like anyone else and that means in front of your friends even if they do start saying your whipped and all that then just tell them you are not whipped u just know how to respect and care for her like u would if it where them asking you to do something

ReloadSyndrome

Post by ReloadSyndrome » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 pm

I think everyone here has already given some really good advice but I'll add a couple of things.

Remember that you're still young and the person you are today and the things you think you want in someone will evolve over time. So don't worry too much about it and just take it as it comes. And remember if someone likes you they have to like you for who you are when they meet you not who they want you to eventually become. That kind of situation usually does not turn out well.

Return to “Other stuff!”