Browsers not loading pages.

things that have nothing to do with cs!

CaptainJamesTKirk

Browsers not loading pages.

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm

My Firefox all of a sudden won't load up whole pages. When I go to Facebook it loads up only the top bar but won't let me click on anything messages ect. My internet explorer does the same. I've had to resort to Google chrome but would like to go back so I don't have to re-add bookmarks on chrome and can figure out what exactly is wrong with my computer. I have Googled it but haven't came up with a solution. The automatically display images is checked I've even uninstalled and re-installed Firefox but it didn't solve the problem. If anyone could help me that would make my night.

tomwzhere

Re: Browsers not loading pages.

Post by tomwzhere » Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:48 pm

You could just transfer your bookmarks over to Google Chrome. I can't remember how but there is an easy and efficient way of doing it.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:18 pm

tomwzhere wrote:You could just transfer your bookmarks over to Google Chrome. I can't remember how but there is an easy and efficient way of doing it.
Yeah I used to know as well. That's why I loved firefox cause it imported them. I just would like to figure out what's wrong with it just in case there something wrong with my new comp already.

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:20 am

Is it a ad-ware glitch? Did you try restarting with add ons disabled? Last resort uninstall and reinstall fire fox.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 am

Fishmonk wrote:Is it a ad-ware glitch? Did you try restarting with add ons disabled? Last resort uninstall and reinstall fire fox.
I don't have ad-aware. Tried disabling add ons didn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling already didn't work as well.

Fishmonk

Post by Fishmonk » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:01 pm

try a older version of fire fox just to see if it's the new update

Return to “Other stuff!”