Zombie Survival Kit

things that have nothing to do with cs!

Glazed

Zombie Survival Kit

Post by Glazed » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

http://pinterest.com/glazedd/zombie-survival-kit/

This is my ideal zombie survival kit, now granted most of this stuff would weigh a ton I would obviously pick and choose from my personal armory depending on the task at hand.

Comments are welcome, mostly just for if your bored!
GlazeD

MarioBros

Re: Zombie Survival Kit

Post by MarioBros » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm

I'd go with the flail and M1 Garand, plus the team emergency kit
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Glazed wrote:http://pinterest.com/glazedd/zombie-survival-kit/

This is my ideal zombie survival kit, now granted most of this stuff would weigh a ton I would obviously pick and choose from my personal armory depending on the task at hand.

Comments are welcome, mostly just for if your bored!
Wow look at that golden deagle!! must have, zombies must be killed in style! :D

I think my c5 wildcat crossbow (320fps) with a few hundred arrows should do just fine in case those nazi zombies decide to come out and play.

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

In a zombie plague the best thing is something with out ammo so I would go with Machette, ROTHCO ADVENTURER SURVIVAL KIT KNIFE, Katana, Cold Steel Trench Hawk tomahawk, compound bow (crossbows take a while to reload), mp3 players with boom cube speakers( to attract the zombies and make a break for it), MRE's and Full Body Zombie Riot Gear. Also my laptop in cause Ill still be on the 40Cal servers in a zombie plague.

Punisher*Ltr

Post by Punisher*Ltr » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:05 pm

CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:In a zombie plague the best thing is something with out ammo so I would go with Machette, ROTHCO ADVENTURER SURVIVAL KIT KNIFE, Katana, Cold Steel Trench Hawk tomahawk, compound bow (crossbows take a while to reload), mp3 players with boom cube speakers( to attract the zombies and make a break for it), MRE's and Full Body Zombie Riot Gear. Also my laptop in cause Ill still be on the 40Cal servers in a zombie plague.
Captain whoever you are, I will find out and we will survive the zombie plague together. ;) :lol:

CaptainJamesTKirk

Post by CaptainJamesTKirk » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Punisher*Ltr wrote:
CaptainJamesTKirk wrote:In a zombie plague the best thing is something with out ammo so I would go with Machette, ROTHCO ADVENTURER SURVIVAL KIT KNIFE, Katana, Cold Steel Trench Hawk tomahawk, compound bow (crossbows take a while to reload), mp3 players with boom cube speakers( to attract the zombies and make a break for it), MRE's and Full Body Zombie Riot Gear. Also my laptop in cause Ill still be on the 40Cal servers in a zombie plague.
Captain whoever you are, I will find out and we will survive the zombie plague together. ;) :lol:
LOL thank you Punisher. I have read a few zombie survival guides and believe that it is something that is possible. You are welcome to join me.

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:34 pm

zombie survival guided was an excellent read. My personal weapon would be a Titanium forged Katana/Reverse Trench Spike with access port on the hilt for Poison that would have miniature vesicles for dispersion along the blade. Wouldn't mind a few phosphorous grenades while im at it.

If you haven't read this you should for sure.

VS

Image';'

+
=

GlazeD

Return to “Other stuff!”