Regarding recent ban.

i screwed up and im sorry!

Smirking Revenge

Regarding recent ban.

Post by Smirking Revenge » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 am

I am sorry for the way I had reacted in the .40 cal WC3 server. I was ignorant to Crimininimal and there was no need for that. He was simply enforcing the rules, in which I had no clue about. I was in the wrong and I acted inappropriately. I had learned my lesson after that encounter, and I had followed the rules for the following week after this incident. I'm truly not an ignorant person, as I'm sure some of your other members/players that I have played with could tell you this. I suppose it was just one of those days, which is no excuse. I will not let it happen again, as I really enjoy playing in the .40 cal servers, for the most part everyone is really nice and fun to play with. I look forward to future interactions and getting to know everyone better. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Thank you.

MarioBros

Re: Regarding recent ban.

Post by MarioBros » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:27 am

I dont mind the venting thing but those are sammy's rules and as such we all must abide to them.
If sammy is ok with it, I'll unban you and your friend.
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Smirking Revenge

Post by Smirking Revenge » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:37 am

MarioBros wrote:I dont mind the venting thing but those are sammy's rules and as such we all must abide to them.
If sammy is ok with it, I'll unban you and your friend.

Yes, you're right - I understand. Thanks again MarioBros, have a good day!

_Kid-

Post by _Kid- » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:49 pm

he seems like a good guy, that didnt know the rules and made a mistake. he reached out to me regarding his ban and he was genuine and sincere. idk about his friend but he seems like a nice guy and i think he has learned his lesson. i will vouch for him in regards to the hacking, he definitely does not wh/aimbot. i specd him for awhile and i can spot a hacker pretty quick. didnt know about the ghosting/venting (which i'm guilty of doing it in the past with a friend playing beside me years ago) and im not saying that shouldnt be punishable, but maybe a temp ban and let this guy have a second chance? thats just my two cents in the matter. hope it helps
_Kid-

-Eclipse-

Post by -Eclipse- » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

_Kid- wrote:he seems like a good guy, that didnt know the rules and made a mistake. he reached out to me regarding his ban and he was genuine and sincere. idk about his friend but he seems like a nice guy and i think he has learned his lesson. i will vouch for him in regards to the hacking, he definitely does not wh/aimbot. i specd him for awhile and i can spot a hacker pretty quick. didnt know about the ghosting/venting (which i'm guilty of doing it in the past with a friend playing beside me years ago) and im not saying that shouldnt be punishable, but maybe a temp ban and let this guy have a second chance? thats just my two cents in the matter. hope it helps
I believe he deserves a second chance but his friend not so much to be honest :lol:

Venom
Site Admin

Post by Venom » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:43 pm

This ban is being discussed. Making no promises but you were cordial and respectful and that goes a long way here

his friend .. well we are nimwits so it may take a while :?

.... maybe longer
-[.40 cal ]- tomwzhere ***: lol imma be webcamming with charlie so he will see if i put it right
Ven: sounds sexual :roll:

-=cRiMiNiMiNaL=-

Post by -=cRiMiNiMiNaL=- » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:55 pm

I appreciate you guys mentioning me, but I was just trying to let you know what the rules were. I don't enforce anything lol. Anyways and more importantly it takes a lot to swallow your pride and apologize and I respect you for that. ;) have fun

Smirking Revenge

Post by Smirking Revenge » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello, I'm just curious as to when my ban will be revoked? As I've been patiently waiting, I still see that I am not being un-banned. Is there some reasoning behind this, or just forgotten?

Thanks again.

MarioBros

Post by MarioBros » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:56 pm

What is your steam ID?
"Text translated via Google Translate"

Smirking Revenge

Post by Smirking Revenge » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:14 pm

MarioBros wrote:What is your steam ID?
Sorry for the delay MarioBros, my steam ID is:
STEAM_0:0:115822805