Sorry for recent events

i screwed up and im sorry!

Zo0Ot3d

Sorry for recent events

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Hey guys,
I was just thinking about my words the other day in the banland and some PMs I had sent. I don't mean to try and step on anybody's toes or seem like Im trying to inflate any ego that i may have. Just wanted to explain whats going on. I am quite sure that things have changed since I was admin in this community and Im sorry for overreacting, but it certainly comes with great insult when I post demos and get the reaction that I did. The reality of the situation is that the l4d server is running wild. People cursing, abusing glitches, playing unfairly by teaming up with one another as zombie and human, and much more. The L4D server is all that I play really and it comes as a shame to me to see a 40cal server being mistreated in such a way. Its been truly pissing me off for this community is about fun and safe gaming which is far from what has been going on lately in game. I dont want to be playing and get trolled by a kid just to have an admin see that a former 4* is reacting by cursing at a player because I'm sure that I'll get a big punishment for it, but then again maybe not. I want to enjoy the server but my misconduct in these forums will discontinue from here on out. I want to express my deepest apology to namnoc, for Im sure that you were following procedures, but I am completely unaware of what has changed. 40cal deserves better both in game and on the forums. I do love this community and thats why I can get a bit aggressive from time to time, but all families do. Families fight and siblings, mothers, and fathers, can go months and even years without wanting to see or hear from one another; I spent about 2 years absent. One of the hardest things in life is admitting when your wrong and especially apologizing for it, but I am trying to work with everybody and not against them. Just want to help in any way that I can. I shall continue to play and post any serious offenses that go down.
With all the love and respect I can offer:
Zo0Ot3d
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

Evangelist

Re: Sorry for recent events

Post by Evangelist » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:56 pm

You know the drill; that will never change.

Play, enforce, post.

It hasn't changed in over the decade I've been here. For that, you're doing well.

Rules do change, which I know they have, but as long as vigilance is kept, the abusers and rule breakers will eventually be caught. Just keep it up and in good spirit and taste.

namnoc

Post by namnoc » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Apology accepted.
Never confuse the facts with truth.
Fact = You shot me in the head.
Truth = I'm still better than you.

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:49 pm

I've forgiven you and let go of the fact that you will never believe me when you had me banned.....you seem like a cool dude.....you're like me....I want to make sure that everyone treated each other with respect an dignity but that's not the case for some.....but stay cool cuz no matter what..... it's what you do for the sake of what is right.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Return to “Apology Section!”