Sorry Everybody

i screwed up and im sorry!

UnmovedMover

Re: Sorry Everybody

Post by UnmovedMover » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:32 am

Not the Face! wrote: [] I know it isn't the best way to relieve the stress and tension that I've had about losing who I thought was my own child.

>.> NTF <.<

I have tears in my eyes. You now have a relationship with this child, and have fulfilled many of the roles of a father -- probably all but the biological one. But that one's of very little importance. You'll often hear from adopted children who are offered the chance to meet their biological parents, "I already have a mommy and a daddy". They don't care about genetics; they only care about who holds them when they're crying and comforts them when they're sick. Being a daddy isn't about contributing some genetic material; it's about spending time with the child, cutting his hair, and teaching him how to grow up. It's up to you whether you want to do that for a child that's not biologically yours. If you do, rest assured he'll see you as a father, and you haven't lost him.

If you want to be his father and his mother doesn't allow it, then my heart really breaks. I'm not sure there's anything you can do. I'll be hoping and praying that she does the right thing, and for clarity in your thought.

ladyToOLs

Post by ladyToOLs » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks for the shout-out Jerad, but it wasn't necessary! You know I am always here for you to vent to. Nobody should have to go through what you are going through, it is HEARTBREAKING to hear about. I said she was using you because of situations that you haven't mentioned here and you know I am not a huge fan of her (if people knew, they wouldn't be either!). You are an amazing person and an amazing father and what's happening to you is horrible. I know how much you love Johnathan and I hope in the future you can see him more - I know how much you would LOVE that!
For the record, I don't think you have been anything less than your entertaining, cheerful self in the servers - kicking butt and catching hackers and having a good laugh at the same time. You are always fun to play with and as this thread shows, we are ALL here for you!! Much love, Jerad!

BOOM- toe shot

Post by BOOM- toe shot » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm almost speechless, man.

Like, your time, your emotions, your whole mindset, I can't even begin to understand where you are at with it all.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been lied to so deeply. On a level I thought I'd never see someone get lied to, I'm astonished. You seem overally to be a good guy. I never had any downs with you, I never saw you have downs with anyone else.

You don't deserve a lie of this magnitude.
BOOM- toe shot

[G]ravity

Post by [G]ravity » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:47 pm

I don't even know what to say to this, all I can tell you is that i'm literally Crying :cry: when reading this, im only 17 and never got into a relationship so i never know how it will feel, but i do feel your pain, All I have to say is your a great Father and a Motivation in my Life, IDK why she would do such a cruel thing like this? Hopefully this doesn't happen to Anyone and i Really Hope/Wish that you will be able to pick yourself up with all of us Supporting you. Im not big on words but thats the best i got. May God Bless You through this tough times. im Religious too and i'll always pray for you. Lastly, When I grow up I want to be like you, I want to be same dad as you are. Couple of Questions? How old is your son? and does he know about this matter? If he doesn't please let him know when the right time comes, Never hide the truth from him because if your " ex " tells him about this, He won't believe you just like ScorpioN said. You Must have a huge heart to share this with all of us, I really dont know what else to say. GOOD LUCK!

DotA

Post by DotA » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Damn bro, I don't even think you needed to apologize what so ever. If I found out all that information, and had a new job with added stress, the last place I would be is in these forums, and probably at a bar drowning my sorrows in some Whiskey. If you ever need to talk, or just vent, I am always here to hear you out. I don't even need to talk, just vent. I am very good at listening and understanding problems, and if needed, give some advice. Hell, if you ever need to just get away, and need a place, come on down, and we can hang for a few days or just even 1. Relieve your stress, take care of your work, and more importantly, handle your personal life first. PM me anytime :)
MarioBros.: What about yourself?
DotA: eh I never count my self.
MarioBros.: Why?
DotA: Because I tend to think there is always someone better.
MarioBros.: Because you cant win in GG?
DotA: >_>....

Return to “Apology Section!”