FLASHLIGHT

speak and you will be heard!

LLAMA LLAMA

FLASHLIGHT

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:58 am

WHY CANT WE USE THE FLASHLIGHT IN THE GUN GAME?? ITS A TOOL AND I WANT TO USE IT TO SEE IN DARK ROOMS. IF ANYTHING ITS A DISADVANTAGE AGAINST THE PERSON USING IT. PLZ LET ME USE IT WITHOUT GETTING KICKED AGAIN.

lost

Re: FLASHLIGHT

Post by lost » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:05 pm

YOU KNOW WHY!!

All caps are annoying.. :roll:

You do not use it for dark rooms, ( dark rooms in gungame? ) you turn it on and off non stop, I have asked, warned, csay, you name it..That it lags some of us when the server has a lot of players.
I also said that if everybody did it ( and yes they started to after I warned him ) it lags myself and others. There is no reason for what your doing, your doing it because I asked you not to..
Now maybe its our connections are slower, or our comps are slower, doesn't matter, it screws my game and others, so I ASKED you to stop.
I appreciate all the regulars in the gungame server including you, but when asked to change what your doing to help the game play of us all, I would expect you to do so.
You are the only player who constantly challenges me on stupid stuff. I will and do kick when I am ignored on any issue.

I like to play also, yet I have to constantly ask you to stop because I get spikes...It is easy to turn the flash on and off because of the keyboard, but you do it NONSTOP and on purpose..just play, lets have some fun for everybody.

See you in server.. :D
" I am so lost "

LLAMA LLAMA

Re: FLASHLIGHT

Post by LLAMA LLAMA » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm

lost wrote:YOU KNOW WHY!!

All caps are annoying.. :roll:

You do not use it for dark rooms, ( dark rooms in gungame? ) you turn it on and off non stop, I have asked, warned, csay, you name it..That it lags some of us when the server has a lot of players.
I also said that if everybody did it ( and yes they started to after I warned him ) it lags myself and others. There is no reason for what your doing, your doing it because I asked you not to..
Now maybe its our connections are slower, or our comps are slower, doesn't matter, it screws my game and others, so I ASKED you to stop.
I appreciate all the regulars in the gungame server including you, but when asked to change what your doing to help the game play of us all, I would expect you to do so.
You are the only player who constantly challenges me on stupid stuff. I will and do kick when I am ignored on any issue.

I like to play also, yet I have to constantly ask you to stop because I get spikes...It is easy to turn the flash on and off because of the keyboard, but you do it NONSTOP and on purpose..just play, lets have some fun for everybody.

See you in server.. :D

:oops: :D

I C. I DIDNT MEAN TO ANNOY. IL JUST USE THE FLASHLIGHT WHEN IM PLAYING ALONE WITH BOTS THEN. PERRIS AND I WILL SEE YOU LATER ON THE SERVER!

Return to “Complaint Department!”