MosT

Admin Abuse. Mstgman

Post by MosT » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:00 am

Admin's Name: mstgman
Admin's Rank: General
Server & Map: Deathmatch
Date & Time: 4/15/21 13.50
Witnesses (If app.):
Accusation(s): Here's the scenario: I join the game, Saw that mstgmn was farming kills so I join the other team to balance it out. Killed him a few times. Then not even two minutes into the game, I get banned without any reason or warning. Not the first time I've seen him display this kind of behavior. Looking back a couple years ago, I was a regular at the deathmatch server. Whenever mstgman would play, he would always kick/ban without any warning. The demo is short as I was not recording my entire gameplay and was rather caught by surprise. Kind of. And as shown, I do believe that I was not doing anything against the rules of the server. The only time I wall spammed was when somebody took cover right after we had a short gunfight. But it's common sense that he would be taking cover behind it. But even still, mstgman would not have seen that scene because he was also playing at the time. So the only explanation I could think of for the ban was that he was pissed about getting killed and ruining his in game stats so he kicks/bans any player that are able to kill him constantly and ruin his score. If anything, I'd like to demand a demo on his part to provide as evidence for whatever reason he had for banning me without warning.
Demo: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9sx92u0i8j2w ... 5.mp4?dl=0

DIvech

Re: Admin Abuse. Mstgman

Post by DIvech » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:36 am

Could you provide the information from your console when trying to join the server :idea:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

MosT

Post by MosT » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Of course, I did not include it initially because the post was not meant as an unban appeal but rather to shed light on how the admin/general mistreats the server's players.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bag1t2hych067 ... M.png?dl=0

MosT

Post by MosT » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:07 pm

Also, I'm not sure how you guys operate the servers but amx command was not used therefore I could not tell what the reason was for the ban itself.

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:14 am

I have asked you guys several times to stop spamming walls, with no response, I gave you a 60-minute ban not just to you but to other spammers as well, after unheard attempts to get you or others to stop. if you look at your own video you posted (6 seconds into it) shows exactly why the 60-minute ban was for. When I have other players contacting me about hackers I have to check it out & some people said you were hacking but I noticed you're not hacking only spamming. Actually, if you are playing you can see people dying behind walls, boxes, or crates, you know from experience that the walls are being spammed. I give 2 warnings on the mic if that doesn't work I give a written warning! You obviously didn't hear or see my warnings. We have a lot of new & young people come into our servers to play & that's why our rules are to keep it clean, no spamming, no cursing, no bad names, etc. All I ask is to play & have fun & obey all rules also the rules are on the server when you first come in.

MosT

Post by MosT » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Sorry, but your response is completely false and just a flat-out lie. I have voice-enabled and I was never spamming walls in fy_snow. You were getting head shotted left and right so you decided to ban me simply for that reason, no wall-banging ever occurred except for that one time when the person in the demo took cover. You gave no warning whatsoever. You wrote nothing in chat whatsoever. There was no warning towards other players, so you saying this kind of pisses me off. Most players playing at the time were non steamers who clearly had no experience in playing the game. As you can see on the scoreboard, 90% of them had negative scores. So I don't understand how they would even attempt wall-banging. It does not make sense. If possible, please pull up the chat log during the time provided and if there was even a warning attempt by mstgman before my ban, I will donate $200 to your server.

MosT

Post by MosT » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Also, I would like to call you out on another one of your lies. The only time I've played for an extended period of time this week while you're in the game was a couple of days ago. I played for an hour or two with another admin also playing at the time, while you were just sitting in spec. The admin's name is Testa. If people called me out for cheating and you were watching me then, let's even say I was wall-banging at the time (which I wasn't). I don't remember you talking in VC, or sending out warnings. But maybe I'm just deaf or blind? If testa could confirm that you did, then I would believe all your claims about giving few warnings in voice and in text to other players. I just can't believe people would still buy into your reasoning after seeing all the previous complaints regarding yourself. How are players going to have fun if they can't even play on the server by getting kicked and banned left and right?

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Most of the time I'm in spec not even at my computer, I do that to try & keep hackers at bay. The rules were in place before I took over & I enforce them! Yes, I do give warnings before I kick or ban. So if you want to play in 40cal servers you have to respect & obey the rules & others! Remember when you make a complaint against 40cal or other players make sure to be respectful when making a complaints

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9sx92u0i8j2w ... 5.mp4?dl=0

MosT

Post by MosT » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:57 pm

I am saying what you're saying is not true. I joined not even two minutes in. You were playing the entire time. I was not wall-banging. You gave no warnings before banning me. Not in voice, nor in text. I'm not giving respect to those who lie to others and even themselves. Ban me permanently from your server, but my claims remain true. You do not enhance the server rules, you enhance your own rules.

MosT

Post by MosT » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:09 pm

Your response to all complaints is always baseless, with no proof behind it. You just say, "I enforce the server rules. Everyone should be respected." That is not how this works. I want to see proof, not how you want others to view you.

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”