I actually have a complaint

got a problem? lets hear it!

dougiefresh

I actually have a complaint

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Don't really want anyone in trouble here but 1 stars and 2 stars are changing maps all the time when the vote is like 7 yes 6 no in my opinion they shouldn't unless its 3 fourths yes and secondly 1 and 2 stars cant change maps right?

Glazed

Re: I actually have a complaint

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:58 pm

No trouble at all, the 1 and 2 stars that do change the map typically confer with me through PM before doing so. Please feel free to send me a Pm about anything you are worried about and I will ensure to address all your concerns and take action if needed.

Thanks dougie!

Also if it's not anyone in specific you can post complaints here:

http://www.40calgames.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This section is for admin abuse
GlazeD

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Well I believe ive told you the like 3 ppl ive had problems with changing maps im not against it just think a 6 to 5 vote isn't enough to change it
they are ruining 5 ppls fun out of 12...
And I don't really want them introuble just maybe told not to do it and they last couple times you weren't even on when it happen idk if they are communicating with others but I don't see it on here and I don't have everyone added so..idk would like my dust map not to be changed to dodgeball2 ive even seen 2 votes for yes and it get changed
is there a way to remove votemap option for 1 and 2 stars?

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:19 pm

We want to leave those powers in place as 1 and 2 stars are authorized to run a vote in certain circumstances. Your feedback is super important though so keep posting.
GlazeD

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Well maybe people need to reread the stickies or the forom or admin rules bc im personally really getting tired of it and I know others have to be to when the server population crashes bc of it...

Glazed

Post by Glazed » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Excellent! Your feedback is noted and appreciated.
GlazeD

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:54 pm

ty glazed

kal_el.ca

Post by kal_el.ca » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Dougie, I am sorry that you had to come here with this and I sincerely hope I've never done anything like that to you. I like to think that I do my best to make sure people are happy and would only change to a specific type of map like a version on dust/dust2, aztec, inferno, office.... But as Glazed said, please keep in mind that there are advantages to the * and ** admins having that ability, lol just like Glazed said. I however don't think that the actions of 2-3 of us should dictate something like removing an ability.

I try to do my best to keep things fair and fun, and I admit, I have perhaps strayed from that a little bit here and there but I at least hope that nobody views me as an admin abusing my powers, so if I did something like that to you, I am honestly sorry!

dragonfirezZ

Post by dragonfirezZ » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:26 am

dougiefresh wrote:Don't really want anyone in trouble here but 1 stars and 2 stars are changing maps all the time when the vote is like 7 yes 6 no in my opinion they shouldn't unless its 3 fourths yes and secondly 1 and 2 stars cant change maps right?
hehehe hahaha >:)

dougiefresh

Post by dougiefresh » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:18 am

whats so funny about this?

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”