got a problem? lets hear it!

ppsmol

Admin Abuse: Msgtman

Post by ppsmol » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:55 pm

Admin's Name: mstgman
Admin's Rank: General
Server & Map: Deathmatch
Date & Time: 1 hour ago
Accusation(s): So I was killing mstgman quite a lot in the DM server. I killed him twice through a box on awp_india. He warns me not to shoot through boxes. Then I said OK, I will not do that anymore. I proceed to kill him 3 more times in a row WITHOUT shooting through boxes. He then kicks me (????????). I rejoined the server and asked him why I was kicked. He told me in an aggressive manner not to shoot through boxes even though I did not. I told him that I've been killing him WITHOUT shooting through boxes. He says "bs" (lol). I proceed to kill him 5 more times in a row WITHOUT shooting through any boxes, only killing him when he exposes his body. He then bans me from the server for 60 minutes.

It's really sad to return to a game today after many months of frontline working at a hospital to get ass fked by this guy and prevent me from playing my childhood game.
To mstgman: There will be players better than you. Don't ruin the DM server by banning people just because your emotions got to you.

mstgman

Re: Admin Abuse: Msgtman

Post by mstgman » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:23 am

ppsmol wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:55 pm Admin's Name: mstgman
Admin's Rank: General
Server & Map: Deathmatch
Date & Time: 1 hour ago
Accusation(s): So I was killing mstgman quite a lot in the DM server. I killed him twice through a box on awp_india. He warns me not to shoot through boxes. Then I said OK, I will not do that anymore. I proceed to kill him 3 more times in a row WITHOUT shooting through boxes. He then kicks me (????????). I rejoined the server and asked him why I was kicked. He told me in an aggressive manner not to shoot through boxes even though I did not. I told him that I've been killing him WITHOUT shooting through boxes. He says "bs" (lol). I proceed to kill him 5 more times in a row WITHOUT shooting through any boxes, only killing him when he exposes his body. He then bans me from the server for 60 minutes.

It's really sad to return to a game today after many months of frontline working at a hospital to get ass fked by this guy and prevent me from playing my childhood game.
To mstgman: There will be players better than you. Don't ruin the DM server by banning people just because your emotions got to you.

Yes, I warned you several times & yes you kept on spamming boxes after I kicked you, not just with me but others. Let's get this straight you were banned for 60 minutes for breaking rules & being disrespectful after the kick.

ppsmol

Post by ppsmol » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:44 pm

Sorry, "several times"? You warned me ONCE and i obliged and haven't spammed boxes after your warning. "not just with me but others", you literally only kicked me because I have been killing you multiple times in a row which means that you are not even paying attention to me fragging other players. "Breaking rules and being disrespectful", sure I killed you through a box ONCE. CS 1.6 is literally the game where wallbangs are known for which makes that rule stupid but I still obliged. And how is acknowledging your warning and following the rules "disrespectful"? Maybe you are getting mixed up with someone else because if you are talking about me, you are just embarrassing yourself more. Well, maybe you remember the people that rekt you in game. Again, no need to put your emotions behind your use of admin abuse. Please don't act like you are the best player in the server because you are not. There will be other players better than you as there are better players than me. You are ruining the server and also the fun for other players

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:02 am

ppsmol wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:44 pm Sorry, "several times"? You warned me ONCE and i obliged and haven't spammed boxes after your warning. "not just with me but others", you literally only kicked me because I have been killing you multiple times in a row which means that you are not even paying attention to me fragging other players. "Breaking rules and being disrespectful", sure I killed you through a box ONCE. CS 1.6 is literally the game where wallbangs are known for which makes that rule stupid but I still obliged. And how is acknowledging your warning and following the rules "disrespectful"? Maybe you are getting mixed up with someone else because if you are talking about me, you are just embarrassing yourself more. Well, maybe you remember the people that rekt you in game. Again, no need to put your emotions behind your use of admin abuse. Please don't act like you are the best player in the server because you are not. There will be other players better than you as there are better players than me. You are ruining the server and also the fun for other players

You were warned several times for spamming written & verbally & the only time I heard a response from you is after the kick. You came back with an attitude & I told you bs. You kept spamming/wall-banging & I gave you a 60-minute ban. So you made an admin abuse claiming I'm using emotions to ban people. This is why you received a 60-minute ban, attitude. the rules are simple to follow them & don't be disrespectful to others or admins.

ppsmol

Post by ppsmol » Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:34 pm

You warned me once. I listened but you still kicked me. I rejoined and simply asked "why was I kicked?". How did you come up with the conclusion that I was giving attitude from a single line of text? lol. You gave the same warning and I still listened BUT I was still kicked and banned. ???? . As I said before, I did not spam/wallbang after you gave the warning. You have been giving BS in all of your replies. Now your reason for my 60-minute ban is "attitude". What happened to your accusation of me spamming/wallbanging?

rip

Post by rip » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:52 pm

Wait...you are still arguing a 60 minute ban 43,200 minutes later?
rip

Build a fire for a man, you keep him warm that night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:06 am

Can't you guys just get along and shoot each other in the face :roll:
P.S. I used to give longer bans for attitude, an hour is reserved for cooling off :idea:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

mstgman

Post by mstgman » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:33 pm

ppsmol wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:34 pm You warned me once. I listened but you still kicked me. I rejoined and simply asked "why was I kicked?". How did you come up with the conclusion that I was giving attitude from a single line of text? lol. You gave the same warning and I still listened BUT I was still kicked and banned. ???? . As I said before, I did not spam/wallbang after you gave the warning. You have been giving BS in all of your replies. Now your reason for my 60-minute ban is "attitude". What happened to your accusation of me spamming/wallbanging?
it was a 60-minute ban for the attitude & a kick for spamming after warning. All I ask is to play by our rules & not give 40cal problems after warning & kick

Return to “Admin Abuse/Injustice!”