Money STEAM_0:0:18805344 ~Speed Hack

if you were banned and want a reason?

DIvech

Re: Money STEAM_0:0:18805344 ~Speed Hack

Post by DIvech » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Duplicating steam id's is a real thing, but sadly we have no way of confirming that it wasn't you :oops:
However if you are using 1 ip all the time, it can establish a possibility - that it really wasnt you, that aint a sure thing - ppl can use ips from all over the world without even getting up their chair :ugeek:
My idea is to check that out, JMONEY probably knows that speedhackers are the easiest ones to spot and it really doesnt make sense of him doing the most obvious thing :roll:
One more thing, JMONEY are you using the reg system or not?
To make an example, we had a whole lot of ppl at TrB that had similar problems - hackers used their steam ids and they got banned - its easier with regulars, we knew they wouldnt be that stupid to blatantly hack and they were unbanned, the problem was fixed with a plugin that prevents hackers to use other ppl's steam ids (plugin actually banned temporary some steamers with no reason too)
Sorry for the long post, i dont really know JMONEY - seen him a few times and thats it.
I'm sure there are ppl that don't like him and some that do :|
Just stating that its likely it really wasnt him :arrow:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:13 am

DIvech wrote:Duplicating steam id's is a real thing, but sadly we have no way of confirming that it wasn't you :oops:
However if you are using 1 ip all the time, it can establish a possibility - that it really wasnt you, that aint a sure thing - ppl can use ips from all over the world without even getting up their chair :ugeek:
My idea is to check that out, JMONEY probably knows that speedhackers are the easiest ones to spot and it really doesnt make sense of him doing the most obvious thing :roll:
One more thing, JMONEY are you using the reg system or not?
To make an example, we had a whole lot of ppl at TrB that had similar problems - hackers used their steam ids and they got banned - its easier with regulars, we knew they wouldnt be that stupid to blatantly hack and they were unbanned, the problem was fixed with a plugin that prevents hackers to use other ppl's steam ids (plugin actually banned temporary some steamers with no reason too)
Sorry for the long post, i dont really know JMONEY - seen him a few times and thats it.
I'm sure there are ppl that don't like him and some that do :|
Just stating that its likely it really wasnt him :arrow:
Dude......let me say this coming from a guy who loves CS since day one.....I would never HACK or CHEAT out of respect of people running the servers and respect for others......I always follow the rules and enjoy my time.....I know for a fact that hackers are always around trying to find new ways of disrupt the flow of the game......and let me tell you I'm not that lenient towards those who hacks.....I've had my accounts stolen from me from the past.....at one time a guy was mad at me for reporting him to the mods and gave my comp (dell) a virus in the process.....but I've moved on from the past and never tried to bring it up cuz it will only upset me......so I'm guessing this has some malicious intent to this situation......my defense is that I do have registered my name under "MadmaN" and not "money"......I'm still trying to view that demo and figuring it out how to......Thanks for taking this time to apprehend this issue.....cuz now it's puzzling as to how did I end here.
Chance favors the prepared mind.

DIvech

Post by DIvech » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:00 am

First let me say that cheating in cs is an idea that i dont understand :oops:
It basically ruins other ppl's fun and has no real point other than that :(
To view demos just download the demo, put it in ur cs folder > start cs > type "viewdemo name" or "playdemo name" in console and watch it :arrow:
P.S. instead of "name" put in the demo's name in. :idea:
P.S.2 If you are using the /reg system - there is no easy way for someone else to use ur steam id, and that kind of conspiracy is too deep to dig into :roll:
"Now the sky is trembling and the moon is pale
We're on the edge of forever and we're never gonna fail..."
"The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties."

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:18 am

Im not buying it Money. When you were in game, p1ronama and myself were asking you to leave; you replied, "So, No admin here". I had then told you that I had already posted the demo and you would be banned shortly. You then said thats lame and left. I could get sammy involved and get the condumpt as well. If it was a duplicate hackers, they wouldnt give a flying crap about the ban or that i posted the ban because they blatantly do it all the time. Sorry bud, but I am dead set on you hacking.
Even the lowest man can rise above the heavens! ~Quintus Lentulus Batiatus

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Zo0Ot3d wrote:Im not buying it Money. When you were in game, p1ronama and myself were asking you to leave; you replied, "So, No admin here". I had then told you that I had already posted the demo and you would be banned shortly. You then said thats lame and left. I could get sammy involved and get the condumpt as well. If it was a duplicate hackers, they wouldnt give a flying crap about the ban or that i posted the ban because they blatantly do it all the time. Sorry bud, but I am dead set on you hacking.
I'm telling you the truth is that you got the wrong person.....besides I don't go by the name of "money" in the game.....what is puzzling to me is how he got a hold of my steam id.......that seems very puzzling to me and why would I hack knowing people always taking demo waiting on getting somebody banned......regular players always report hackers or cheaters all the time......I caught red caster recently using the bazooka glitch......and the justice was swift.......so why am I going to do something stupid like that......and deny......if I did that I wouldn't come here and waste my time trying g to defend myself cuz I'M TELLING YOU I DID NOT HACK.....YOU'RE TALKING TO A DIFFERENT PERSON !!!
:evil:

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Ill PM sammy and have him look into this for you. It is possible for sure for its happened to me twice in TrB. Wait patiently for him to reply. Do you have a brother?

Zo0Ot3d

Post by Zo0Ot3d » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:22 pm

I went ahead and PMed sammy. Please wait patiently for him to pass his judgement on this matter. His word is the final say in the matter. Good luck bud.

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:56 am

Zo0Ot3d wrote:I went ahead and PMed sammy. Please wait patiently for him to pass his judgement on this matter. His word is the final say in the matter. Good luck bud.
Thanks.....I hope all is well with this community cuz I would never disrespect the rules of this community....peace out.

JMONEY23

Post by JMONEY23 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Just wondering if anyone can take a look of this matter.......cuz one of the proofs that can prove my innocence is that I have an avatar that only I can answer.....since I can't view that demo.....ask me what kind of avatar have I used on that time.

Return to “Sammy's banland!”